Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Power point not shown in recording

When I host a presentation and screen share to show a PowerPoint I am finding that my presentation is seen in the recording but the PowerPoint doesn’t appear. My audience can see the PowerPoint at time if delivery, live, but it isn’t seen in recordin...

Mic works only 1 second, and stops. ZOOM only problem.

Recently, I had to join a few important conferences, and found that people do not hear me.We see each other, I can hear them, but they do not hear me. It was not like this in the beginning of 2022.We moved to Meet, and everything worked. I tried Team...

Hale_JP by Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

PAGUE PRO Y AUN SIGO EN BASICO

EL 28 de diciembre del 2021 pagué el plan Pro de 149.00$ y no puedo actualizar. He seguido los pasos recomendados en cuanto a la administración de usuarios y la edición de plan sin tener éxito alguno. Exijo que mi plan sea actualizado a la brevedad.

Casting Laptop to TV

Is there a way to open up a zoom meeting without it opening up in a separate tab/window? I am casting from my laptop to my TV but when I start a meeting it opens a separate window not displayed on my TV

JoseV by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Loss of administrator functions

Since the "enchancements" there are several issues. I have a paid account, and as I write this i am hosting a meeting. I cannot mute anyone, I can't assign a co-moderator or moderator, nor any other adminstrative functions. When I click on the MUTE o...

BobH1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Chat in Windows Desktop Client

No matter which meeting/webinar I attend or whether I am host or not the host, I never have the Chat feature available when using the Windows desktop client. I cannot locate anything in the settings to fix this. I have tried uninstalling and reinstal...

gvgseg by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! recorded Zoom meetings

Hello, I had a Zoom meeting today and the host called me. During the Zoom, I decided to record the meeting. In order to do that, the host had to make me the host. I didn't log in to do this. Now I can't find the recording. I just recorded locally and...

what setting controls this?

Suddenly whenever I'm on a zoom call whatever I do is announced to the group as an audio notification. "JC has begun sharing her screen" or "JC posted xxx.com in the chat window" and I can't figure out what setting controls this. Help? On PC running ...