Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Studio Effects

How do I get the virtual backgrounds and filters. I search some places that say click "studio effects" to download ...but the link is not active.

Green line under camera that squishes video.

I've had this issue for nearly a year on one of my computers where green lines appear and squish all the camera videos. Searching hasn't brought up anyone else with the same problem. I use this computer exclusively for recording zoom meetings, and ha...

image_2022-01-09_09-20-29.png Inkedimage_2022-01-09_09-28-36_LI.jpg

opening múltiples zoom meetings

is it possible two open two zoom meetings at the same time? i have gone online to my account but did not see a switch to do so. thank you

Tribi by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

waiting room

Hi,I want users entering the meeting to be directed to the waiting room,And after the meeting started I want to admit everyone,And from that moment to allow direct entry to the meeting without waiting in the waiting room for everyone who comes.In my ...

lengte vergadering

Beste allemaal, Vergadering plannen en ik heb een abonnement pro, maar kan de vergadering niet langer dan 1 uur plannen, 2 of 3 of 4 etc uren pakt hij niet. Wat is er aan de hand?? Sjon

sjon by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Livestreaming

Does anyone know why in my settings I don’t even have a live streaming option in the advanced meeting section? There isn’t even a button for it. It’s not just grayed out

Joshua7 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual Background - Requirements

I can't put virtual background nor blur. I am not sure if I meet the system requirements. These are the following:Processor :1.6 GHz Intel Core i5Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB Kindly, could anyone tell me should I...

EdgarB by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes