Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Chat feature on iPad

I just had a zoom meeting and was on my iPad. Two members commented that they had sent attachments to the chat. I could not see them. Thoughts? Also, we use breakout rooms in our meetings. When we return from breakout rooms, all previous chats are go...

LindaT by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recovering a scheduled meeting link information

I had a recurring meeting scheduled to the end of 2021. It disappeared in January from the schedule but the meetings will continue into 2022 and I want the same link information. How can I restore this meeting to my schedule with the same link info?

Judie1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule a Meeting

when I save my meeting schedule configuration and hit SAVE, I get"- Something went wrong. Please refresh this page." Why?

Translation

How can we set up the simultaneous translation of the zoom meeting?I looked through the setup area but I could not find any tab or area where we can choose the translation.

RLewis by Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

PAGUE PRO Y AUN SIGO EN BASICO

EL 28 de diciembre del 2021 pagué el plan Pro de 149.00$ y no puedo actualizar. He seguido los pasos recomendados en cuanto a la administración de usuarios y la edición de plan sin tener éxito alguno. Exijo que mi plan sea actualizado a la brevedad.

Audio issues

I hold meetings once a month for our Book Group. The last meeting on person could not get the audio when she has been able to in previous meetings. We have some troubleshooting and found that her speakers are fine, the sound is turned on, and she can...

bvs by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting won't get passed Launch

I'm following all the instructions, but my new MacBook Pro, with Safari, using Monterey OS 12.0.1 will not let me get past the Launch button. Any ideas? Zoom works on all of my other devices.

L-1945 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recording saved as mp4 but can't hear audio

Hello everyone English is not my native language but I will try to explain. I use to record videos where I am the only person talking, sometimes sharing screen, sometimes only taliking without sharing screen or document. I tried today to record a vid...

Flor1976 by Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes