cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring meeting "no set time" feature not available on Mac app

sasseejule
Listener

I just updated my software and suddenly I can not select "no fixed time" for a recurring meeting if I am scheduling from my app on my Mac. If I go to the site, I can do it, but I don't want to have to do that every time.  Any ideas? Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

real0395
Listener

I also encountered this issue on my windows computer today and can only go to the website in order to change the setting. I would also like to know how to fix this!

newline
Listener

Same, and this is very frustrating bc it's MORE TIME CONSUMING!

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @sasseejule @real0395 @newline , thank you for your contributions to the Zoom Community!

At this time, we are no longer offering the option to schedule "No Fixed Time" meetings using the Zoom client as it was causing inconsistencies in performance. Please use the web portal, Gmail, or Outlook to schedule this type of meeting. 

I apologize for the inconvenience this may be causing you!

I hope this information helps,

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

PS8
Listener

I am also finding this frustrating, I had a few recurring meetings stored so that I could schedule when needed, today as I was getting ready to schedule one - all have disappeared. 

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @PS8 , to schedule recurring meetings you can schedule them through the Zoom web portal, Gmail, or Outlook. https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/17593954979725 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

DD07
Listener

Same here PS8. I can find my recurring meetings on my iphone, but not on my mac! The screen size on the iphone makes it impossible to use for a meeting. I've tried to sync the calendar, but that hasn't worked. Why has this suddenly happened? It worked perfectly fine yesterday. Can someone from the Zoom Community Team please urgently advise.