cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of administrator functions

BobH1
Listener

Since the "enchancements" there are several issues. I have a paid account, and as I write this i am hosting a meeting. I cannot mute anyone, I can't assign a co-moderator or moderator, nor any other adminstrative functions. When I click on the MUTE or the three dots, nothing happens. 

Also, when copying the invitation for a meeting, sometimes the date and time copy with the rest of the message and sometimes not. I hope these "enhancements" can be fixed.

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @BobH1 first thing I'm curious about is the Zoom version you are currently running? You can check for updates, by looking into the knowledge base article on Updating Zoom to the latest version

As the host, I do have the ability to do the following, which may help you: 

1. You can give Co-Host permissions from the participants tab in-meeting Screenshot 2023-07-20 at 3.08.16 PM.png from there the host or co-host can mute all participants that are already in the meeting, as well as new participants joining the meeting. 

Screenshot 2023-07-20 at 3.03.04 PM.png

 2. As the host, you have the ability to mute participants by clicking mute on the participants window, or from clicking " ... " --> Mute 

Screenshot 2023-07-20 at 3.04.10 PM.png

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!