Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Hide/Show Self View

The option to hide or show self view is not available to me in v5.9.1. Has this option been disabled or is there another to use this functionality?

Changing Registration Settings For Recurring Meetings

One of our users set registration for the recurring meetings to allow participants to register once and attend whenever they want. They now want to change that to have participants register for each meeting. If they edit the recurring meeting, will t...

Video Freezes (but not audio) while hosting a meeting on M1 Mac

I've been having trouble with the video feed freezing during meetings that I'm hosting. This is an intermittent problem and I haven't been able to figure out what is causing it. We are streaming fitness classes over zoom using the newest M1 MacBook A...

LMBFit by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom link from outlook corrupted url

I meet with someone weekly who sends me a copy of the zoom invite that their outlook generates. For some reason, the URL in the hyperlink is not correct. So, let's say the URL should be "https://us02web.zoom.us/j/###?pwd=###" That's the text of the h...

ygmath by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

USB Microphone Knocking Off Camera

Hey team, I recently purchased a usb mic and it's affecting the camera on meetings. I've used an EOS camera in the past, but now when I plug in the usb microphone in zoom keeps switching to the eos camera and is not giving me the option to select my ...

Meeting topic will not remove

I have an issue on our work Zoom account where a meeting description will NOT disappear for all our meetings. When a meeting is set up we put in a title and schedule. When it comes to the event and the participants are in the waiting room - on joinin...

Dashboard

The Dashboard is not visible on my Zoom admin page. Is this a feature I need to activate before it is in the side panel as an option?

WakeUp by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording video of guest participant only

Hello,I only want to record one person in a two person meeting - but my guest, not me the organiser. We use these recordings as video testimonials from our clients and, with normal recording settings, when I ask a question the recording doesn't switc...