What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How do I test Zoom?

http://zoom.us/test doesn't help - unplug the internet while it's runningand it continues to display the camera, so it's not doing anything overthe internet at all, also it doesn't test the microphone.When I did an actual Zoom session, video and audi...

kimL333 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My zoom app on my Mac isn't working

When I open the application I sign in and then it just say connecting and than say unable to connect however, my internet is very good. Also I try update dating it but it say it not compatible but I have the newest MacBook. Need Help. Thank you

Poll report failing to generate

I run reports from polls that I have been completed during training.Some of these download fine and others fail to generate.Does anyone know why this might be?The process is: Account Management, Reportings, Meeting , Poll Report. I then choose the da...

Paid account

I have a paid account, but my profile says that I have a free account.Zoom withdraws money from my account every month, so I know that I have a paid account.Because my profile says I only have a free account, I have a different meeting number every t...

J_P_D by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud Recordings

I no longer get a link to see the details of my cloud recordings (number of files, file size, length of meeting) on the Cloud Recordings page in the File Sizes column. Was this removed recently? Anyway to turn it back on?

Laurine by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing the FaceBook Photo for an invitation

When posting a Zoom invitation to Facebook or other social media, the graphic is always the ZOOM logo. Is there a way to change that to a graphic or photo unique to the meeting topic? When I create a meeting, I'd like to specify an image to use for t...

Participants

Hi, Is there anyone who has the same issue? Earlier you could choose if you wanted to have 25 or 50 participants on every page, but they seem to have changed it or removed the option. Anyone who knows where they have moved it?

Fredrik by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?