Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't turn off Waiting Room

The waiting room control is turned off (gray) on the Settings/Meetings page: Guests still get put in Waiting Room for my personal room. (Previously, I did not use the waiting room. Thought I would give it a try and now seem to be stuck with it.) In t...

normangoldfarb_1-1690833080765.png normangoldfarb_0-1690833037243.png

large meeting add on

Hi,I have the acount of maximum of 100 participants.However, this Friday i will have a meeting that MAYBE more than 100 participants join us.Could i get the large meeting add on WHILE i am having the meeting? Is there a "botton" from where i can get ...

Zoom Integration with Salesforce

My team recently just integrated Zoom Video to our Salesforce instance. Salesforce is logging the call/meeting as an event. But what my team cannot figure out how to locate the link to the recorded Zoom Video Meeting. Does anyone know how or where we...

ttran by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating Avatars

Hello ~ I am the owner and admin of my Zoom account and I am running the latest version of Zoom - 5.15.5. I have been trying to create an avatar for some time and I have updated all of the under the Account Management and Account Settings to toggle o...

Zoom recordings

While recording a zoom meeting, I failed to end the recording, therefore, the recording could not convert. Is there a way to retrieve the recording?