cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calender Syncing non zoom meetings to zoom calender- Account being used by multiple people

helpdesk12
Listener

I stumbled across a potential (serious) problem with the Zoom plugin today. My non-Zoom meetings are now showing up in the Zoom calendar – they appear on the day they are scheduled to take place. I discovered this by logging in to check something else, and a privately-set calendar reminder that I had for this morning appeared in the Zoom account. I ran a test by adding a new calendar appt for Friday – it didn’t show up on Zoom – and then a second test appointment for today, and it did show in Zoom. (They appear as “Not a Zoom Meeting.”)

1 REPLY 1

MaxiNation
Listener

Yes. Non-Zoom meetings show in the Zoom itinerary. I don't mind it, but I could see where it would be troublesome if you have mulitple people using the same account.

I manage multiple calendars so my personal appointments are on a different one. Since I use Google calendar, I can still see them together. I'm actually looking for a way to integrate more than one calendar with Zoom. LOL. So, opposite problem you are having. 

I don't know how to turn off the feature of it syncing non-Zoom appointments. The only solution I would have would be to have a separate calendar, not connected to Zoom, for your personal/non-Zoom appointments. But, it depends on the calendar system you're using if that makes sense or not.