Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Feature Request: Meeting

In the Dashboard, you can only see all the live meetings and the past meetings. Add a view for a business admin to be able to see all scheduled meeting in a timeframe.

Feature Request: Community.

Add a section here in the community for feature requests and let your community vote up/down what is most important to us.

extended display and sharing video playback

i use 2 displays in extended mode with zoom. when i share a video(via advanced sharing), zoom opens the video on the first display.how can i make it default to open up on the second display? also,any way to automatically open the video in full screen...

Resolved! Adding a United States Dial In Number

Hi, When starting a meeting in the Windows Zoom app, I would like to add a telephone number to the meeting invite. When I select "Telephone" or "Telephone and Computer Audio," the text below that option says "Dial in from Germany." How do I change th...

NR33 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Default meeting template

I would like registration required for all my meetings. I can set that up in a template but I have a scheduling tool that automatically connects to Zoom and I can't find a way to make it access my template that has that option saved. Does anyone know...

Scheduling a meeting - Specifically time of meetings

Over a month ago, whenever I try to schedule a meeting, some of the times are not available. They show in the list, but I cannot select them. For example: I wanted to schedule a meeting from 12:00PM to 1:00PM. Every time I select the time, it picks a...

CarolM by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Set Virtual Background

I hope I am in the right room for this discussion. I am using a Dell PC and have started joining Zoom sessions. I would like to be able to set up my Virtual Background but cannot do this. When in a Zoom session, the ability to create a Virtual Backgr...

EMT_RR by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you mark/label an invitee as an "optional" attendee

When creating/scheduling a zoom meeting invite, how do you mark certain invitees as "optional" as I have seen "optional" appear under individuals' names in past meeting invites. However, I don't see the ability to do this when I am creating an invite...

hkim by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Joining Meetings

Why are my participants required to enter their email address and email password to join meetings I host?

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program