Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Participants name display

For a number of months now, no matter who signs into our meetings, all participants who use Zoom come in under the same name. How can this be prevented in favor of having attendees come in under their own names or IDs?

ERaj by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recording video

How to record in video all the participants in a meetingIt records 1 participant at a time and it's the one who speaks. I would like all 8 people all the time.

Carmen6 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade & Time Limits

I just upgraded to the PRO account. It says my payment went through, BUT it still will not allow me to schedule anything longer than 40 minutes. I am hosting a meeting tomorrow morning from 9:00 am - 11 am CST. HELP! I called, but the recording said ...

Resolved! Video not recorded

I recorded a 1 hour meeting and the video is not in Zoom neither on my computer. Before I began the recording I did a test during that same meeting for 7 seconds. That one saved locally as well as on Zoom. But the one that's the 1 hour long that I re...

MK10 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

updating

i have a chromebook and need to know how to update my zoom. i have been told by work that i need the lastest version of zoom, which is 5.9.1 but i am only at 5.0.1 please help me to know what to do

ash22 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My guests can not excess my recoreded meeting

Dear Zoom,My guest can't excess my meeting recording without going to a sign in user name and password, I don't think I need to give them my personal information in order for them to listen to it.Diana Buntin

return after breakout, mute all

When a breakout ends and participants return to main room, I want all participants mute. How can I ensure this happens every time?

rew1mac by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recording as host and leaving

Example: I am the host of a meeting and start recording the session. I need to leave early, so I make someone a co-host. Question: Will the meeting continue to record with the co-host if I leave? Or will recording end? I am recording to the cloud.