Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to turn off notifications for non-Zoom calendar events?

Hi, Zoom Community,I get Zoom pop-up notifications on my Windows 10 desktop for every event on my Google calendar. I only want Zoom to notify me about Zoom events. How can I turn off Zoom's notifications for the non-Zoom events??Thank you!

John_M by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Resolved! I can't access meetings on our own account!

Our company pays $300 per year for whatever plan we have. We have two administrators - me and Art. Art set up a meeting with clients. But before the meeting started he had a medical emergency and went to the hospital. When our clients tried to get in...

BrianAC by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

When screen sharing the mouse stutters

When I am using zoom I find the mouse pointer stutters. In other words, it lags the update. When I stop screen sharing it continues. I have an Alienware PC with an nVIDIA 3080 RTX running windows 11 with the latest drivers and the latest versions of ...

Zoom doesn't work and no one knows how to fix it, Help!

I created another Zoom account to be able to test the platform from my computer. And still the problem persists, I have no connection to Zoom and there is no case that it works. It´s not about my computer, my computer is a Mac Mini i5 16gbRAM 1tb Har...

Mac OS Monterey + wired connection + screensharing issues

Does any one know if there are any issues with screensharing (freezing/black screen) when using Monterey Mac OS and leveraging a wired connection? I spend days finding the workaround for Big Sur (using TCP connection). I have to host several webinars...

EMC_web by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Host leaving the conference and other people attending

When I am the host and I need to leave the meeting, Zoom notices me if there is any other one connected, in case I want to give someone the host role. This is happening when there is someone in the main room, BUT, if the rest of attendants are in a b...

problem with accurately recording PowerPoint in zoom

When sharing screen during meeting, powerpoint slide presentation works fine; however, the recording of the session does not show certain slide transitions; many transitions come out choppy or none at all - the next slide just appears.

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More