Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

HID Support for Linux

Hi, I see at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360026690212-Supported-USB-HID-devices-for-the-Zoom-Desktop-Client that HID support is only for macOS and Windows. When will Linux be supported for HID events, even unofficially? I have a Jabra 4...

church service 'bombed'

is there a way to find the IP addresses of meeting participants? our church service had two unknown guests who shared some very offensive material. the standard reports give us only user name.

Can't Email Meeting Link

This is my 2nd post, trying a new area for help.I am desperate to find a solution, if you can help me please do! I use Zoom as a paid subscribe via my iPhone 11 which is fully up to date.About two weeks ago, when initiating new Zoom meetings, when I ...

Time zone

Scheduling a meeting. Having done this many times and never had a problem. I set everything including London for the time zone and meeting to start at 9.15am. It then shows a time of 1.15 in the upcoming meeting box. How do I get it to read 9.15am?

starting outwith a simple question

I'm new to this , but when I click the zoom icon, it goes to this...https://us02web.zoom.us/postattendee?mn=3hQ880aRufqWDx_RSTrvRU-41siFPUqjB2AY.DqwGTUKzhqp4veWI&id=35, says to choose an application....Sorry but what does that mean and how do I do it...

weezy by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant find cloud recording?

I had an hour meeting on my iphone 5 hours ago, cant find it on my cloud recordings. Does it take a while for it to show up? Nothings being processed. I am pretty sure i started recording. Was i supposed to stop recording before i ended the call?

Resolved! adding a permanent cohost

How do I add a cohost permanently? I tried entering his email address in the edit area of the particular meeting. Way at the bottom, under options, it says "alternative hosts" When I entered the person's email address used on his zoom account, I get ...

EllenDTC by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Post-meeting surveys for recurring meetings

We frequently use recurring meetings, and would like to start using the post-meeting survey function. (We're aiming for surveys rather than polls - we like the function and timing of an exit survey vs. a during-meeting poll) Is there a way to set up ...

Video Transfer Gone Bad

I tried copying a Zoom video to a flash drive (I realize now that the flash drive space was to small). The file didn't copy and now it appears to be deleted from my computer as well. However, it's not in my Recycle Bin either. Any idea what happened?...

tw2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes