Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Output multiple speakers to separate channels live?

I use Zoom to record a podcast with 2 other hosts, occasionally a guest for a total of 3-4 people on the line. Is there a way to output my cohosts’ audio to separate channels so I can record the conversation live (either via recording software or an ...

How can I get a Licensed User Name removed?

If I go to User Management / Users in my Zoom account, I see a user's name that nobody in our group recognizes. We would like to remove that Licensed user to make room for others to host a meeting. How can we do that?

T264 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

recurring meeting

I host a weekly recurring meeting. It expired last week and I'd like to continue it with same previous id and passcode. Tried using the previous meetings as a template to schedule new ones but that resulted in a new meeting id and passcode, which wil...

mstlyou by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Filters disappeared

I updated my Zoom app. Now there is no option to apply filters (the button is there but there are no options listed) except to blur the background. How do I add the filters back in?

PJKK by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

A combined Speaker/Gallery view?

Is it possible to have a view that's gallery but that automatically changes to speaker when a Zoom participant speaks? In our church, we log into Zoom via a PC and then connect the PC to a large TV via HDMI.When no one on Zoom is speaking, we have ga...

GFM1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Live stream Facebook

On setting I have clicked FB and youTube live streaming already in setting, However when I go live only option showing is Youtube, no FB. Need help please. I have rebooted my desktop , phones and no success.

antoken by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

recordings

Hi, I used to have ZOOM PRO but cancel my suscripción 2 weeks ago but now unable to see my recording sessions, so where this info went?

vivita by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes