Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio sounds horrible

I am at my wits end. I teach Fitness classes on zoom, I use the Scarlett Focusrite 2i2 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface to connect my music and headset to zoom. I have been doing this since 2020 with amazing sound. Since November - the music started to go...

meeting responses

I send meeting invites from our organization's email. However, I have no way of knowing who has responded. No responses are sent to the email and nothing shows on the meeting itself. How can I tell who has responded to the meeting invite?

zoom invitations

Has anyone had problems with zoom invitations to register for a meeting not showing up in your email. When I list a yahoo address, I don't receive the registration. When I use a gmail address, the invitation actually goes to my gmail address.

RWFS by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Merge Zoom Recordings

Is it possible to merge multiple Zoom recordings to create one recording? If so, could someone please step me through it? Thank you.

Charls by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording to the cloud

I recently recorded a meeting where I was granted permission by the host to record. I chose to save it to the cloud, rather than on my computer, because I thought it would be safer. I've now learned that I could only record to the cloud if I had a pr...

Zoom cannot detect camera

Zoom video was working fine and then suddenly it stopped and I have not been able to turn on my video. I keep getting the message, Zoom cannot detect camera. I have checked the setting on my computer and Zoom is one of the app with permissions to use...