Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Contacting support to turn on "Enable New Registration Flow"

Have received an email today advising of a change that will happen automatically on 1 July. Apparently we can contact support to get this enabled now. I cannot find anywhere to actually contact support! The chat bot is useless & all the SUPPORT links...

Client keeps getting kicked out

I am hosting a meeting. Once my client is accepted from the waiting room, he will be in the group and then disappear. In a very short time, he will be back in the meeting without going through the waiting room/admission process. From his end, he desc...

Teams call can be heard while on Zoom

Hi Team, I was on teams and zoom calls at once, My colleagues who are zoom can hear people discussing on the Team calls. This is a problem that occurs to almost everyone, We have changed our earphones but still the same issue. It could be a bug?

Avator missing?

Hi,My registered avatar with a beautiful sunset isn't showing in meetings. It used to but not anymore.Any help here would be greatly appreciated. If this is so hard to do I don't get it.

Kerryt by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can't permanently change screen name back to me

A colleague made me an admin once for a meeting, and now every time I sign on, her name pops us as my screen name. I've changed my profile settings, but it still thinks I'm her. I know I can change my name each time I'm in a meeting, but how do I re-...

GBinSac by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

polls and co-host

I am trying to find polling and co-host but I don't see it in the settings. Can you please help me out.

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More