Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Microsoft Calendar

Zoom quit working on my laptop so I had to uninstall it and download to reinstall. It used to sync to my Micrisoft calendar and bring up an invite when I scheduled Zoom meetings. It no longer does that. How do I get Zoom to generate the Microsoft inv...

Boulder by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video using Pixelbook

I use Zoom on a Pixelbook. The last two times I have entered a meeting my video is just showing a black screen. The video icon is greyed out so I am unable to activate it. When the meeting organiser sends me a request to turn it on it doesn’t work. I...

Megan16 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for the video zoom from my laptop

I had save my zoom video after discussed with my partner. I saved the zoom video from the webinar in the zoom folder in my documents. Then I opened the video again to see the recording by moving it to another folder. However, when viewing the video s...

sound

how do i turn off the voice when screen sharing is activated

kaantje by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reconfirmation emails to registrants

How can I send a reconfirmation email to all registrants for a meeting without having to manually tick the box on each page? I want to send all the reconfirmation emails at once rather than 9 at a time. A painfully laborious process...

Gemma8 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS Calendar Join Button - Not Working

I cannot get the "Join" button to open a recurring Zoom meeting (images attached). I am the admin on the account/meeting and have allowed all permissions to Zoom for Calendar, A/V etc. This specific meeting link works perfectly on my MacBook through ...

KMLean by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes