Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Others enter our Zoom with my Name!

Hello - I'm so confused and need some help please! I set up a zoom link for others to register for a zoom meeting. Each of them enters the zoom meeting with my name and then needs to rename themselves! There must be a setting that needs changing. Tha...

TSS1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Switch Zoom camera Flicker reduction from 60 Hz to 50 Hz

I've been having this irritating flickering on Zoom. If this happens on a laptop camera, I would just switch it from 60 Hz to 50 Hz. Then the problem's solved.However, I couldn't find this option on the Zoom camera settings, and it causes flicking wh...

Sompoy by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Converting a Zoom webinar to meeting

Hi everyone, I have a Zoom license that allows me to host up to 100 in a meeting. I just purchased a webinar license. If I were to set up a webinar and then convert it to a meeting, will I be able to host up to 500?

Frozen/Shaky/Unidentified video problem

Since two weeks, I'm having problems with zoom, with the video. I don't really understand what's happening, I've never had these issues before. My image is shaky, freezing, it's very hard to describe actually and I'm not sure if anyone had the same p...

eliza234 by Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes