Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How can I CHOOSE where cloud recordings download to?

If I choose to record to computer, I know how to choose where it goes.However, I seem to have no choice at all where cloud recordings download to. They always go to my "Downloads" folder, which is a pain.Are there any workarounds that don't involve t...

PAYMENT ISSUE

Good day, i made a payment today and yet am still seeing basic free as my plan. please kindly help me sort it out. thanks. ***********

FaceTime Camera Freezes Intermittantly macOS Monterey 12

I have a 2019 iMac19,1 with 96 GB of memory. This computer worked flawlessly with Zoom for about 1 1/2 years, but now the FaceTime camera nearly always "freezes" in any and all conditions in Zoom meetings. I believe that this has only been a problem ...

Meeting Auto-Locks?

Even though rejoin is enabled, participants attempting to rejoin get a message that the meeting has been locked even though the host has not locked the meeting. Can this auto-locking be prevented?

Slide Control/Pointer

I love the slide control option for webinars. I wish that there would be an option for a pointer once you give control. This seems like a pretty common PowerPoint feature. Maybe i'm just missing it, someone please correct me if that's the case.

JBurns by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording not captured

My settings were set for all participants to be able to share and to automatically record. During the meeting i paused the recording where it was requested to end. Upon leaving the meeting the system compressed the recording, I was prompted to save i...

Pam2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Closed Caption download missing the end of the transcript

I am trying to edit the closed caption document that is a .vtt. When I open it in TextEditor it is missing the last part of the video audio. I have tried it 3 times and each time it omits the last part. Does anyone else have this happen? Does anyone ...

unable to delete recordings

I am having problems deleting recordings. It used to take a second and now I must log out of zoom and back in again to see the files deleted. If I don't log out, the pages says DELETING but nothing happens

sapo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receving webhook event record.stopped

Hi, Please, anybody could help-me. We aren't getting webhook 'record.stopped' events anymore? The last one received was on 2022-04-12. Nothing has changed in the webhook app configuration... However we are getting all other signed events ('recording....

andmira by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now