Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

My Virtual backgrounds cannot work as normal!!!

When I opened the green screen, it showed virtual background. And the virtual background cannot fix by the automatically or customisation. When I used customisation, part of virtual background has transparency and cover my face. Auto background canno...

AALL by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

se perdio mipago

yo tenia el pago en donde no se cortaba la transmision cada 40 minutos. mande a arreglar mi computadora y ahora que ingreso a la plataforma las transmisiones se cortan cada 40 minutos. no se como hacerle para que se respete el pago que realice y ya n...

jesus62 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Waiting Room Problem with Muting Speakers

I plan, schedule and host zoom meetings for my school. Most of my meetings require practice, so I schedule a waiting room for most of my meetings/events to discuss the agenda with co-hosts. There is a problem with the zoom interface and waiting rooms...

pjbrady by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"?from=addon" is added to my zoom link every time

I recently added the Outlook plugin so I can organise a meeting directly in my calendar. However, when my link is generated, it always has ?from=addon added to the end of it.It is a pain to have to erase this each time. How do I solve this?ThanksSmit...

Smita by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio problems

HI,in a meeting others cannot hear me but I can hear them fine. This problem started in the middle of a Zoom meeting without having touched any key, changed any setting or even touched the PC at all. I tried headphones to exclude the laptop's microph...

Logitech c920 camera.

I have purchased a new Logitech c920 camera to use with Zoom on a Minimac. Running IOS 12.1.The camera and its mic work perfectly on Photoboth and on FaceTime, but it is not recognised on Zoom. It shows on the drop down audio choices but will not pic...

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!