What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Intune MSI config

Hi, I have an Intune LOB MSI setup with:/quiet /norestart ZoomAutoUpdate="true" ZConfig="EnableSilentAutoUpdate=1;ZoomAutoStart=1" I added ZoomAutoStart after I first deployed though. I've since pushed a few updated MSIs and they deployed okay, but t...

Blurred background

Hi, the option for a blurred background is not there. I already downloaded the latest version.  In the attachment you can see what I see.. Does anyone knows how to fix this? Regards, Laurien

i'm not a host when the meeting i'm create

hiwhen i'm schedule a meeting with students, apperently i'm not the host, so i can't record lesson (those are meeting that i created).just to mention that when i'm "host a meeting" at the shortcut, everything is good.this happend to me twice, why is ...

sagi84 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remote Control will not work after it was approved

Hello, I was in a meeting with my professor and he requested remote control. I approved it but he still could not control my computer. Please help with pionting me in the right direction to get this fixed.

Pedmo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom cuts out/restarts in middle of meetings

Hi, for the past few months my Zoom will intermittently cut out in the middle of the meeting. On my end, I experience this as approximately 15-30 seconds of my Zoom disappearing from my screen and rebooting and returning me to the meeting space. On t...

RandyJ by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom VDI increase video resolution

Hi all,we use in our company zoom meeting client and zoom vdi meeting client v5.8.4 (for VMware Horizon).We recognize that the webcam resolution is much lower on the zoom vdi client. It looks like 320x240.If we use ne normal zoom client in vdi we get...

Eric_R by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Checking for and Downloading latest version

Instructions say to check what version zoom you have go to your profile picture and click help and then about to get to that option.When I go to my profile picture there is no option for help. Any suggestions welcome. Trying to determine what is the ...

rubygott by Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Save Video order v5.9.0

In this new version I should be able to Save Video Order in a modified Gallery View. As per:Saving a custom gallery view orderStart a meeting as the host. Set a custom gallery order for your meetingClick View Click Save Video Order. This custom galle...

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?