Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Error when scheduling and adding to google calendar

401 Unauthorized GET https://www.googleapis.com/calendar/v3/calendars/primary/events?sharedExtendedProperty=zmMeetingNum%3D89419606829 { "code" : 401, "errors" : [ { "domain" : "global", "location" : "Authorization", "locationType" : "header", "messa...

Undo Account consolidation

Zoom just consolidated my account because of my domain. I lost my pro account and downgraded to a basic account. How can I undo this? Please help, I have an event in two days, which I am supposed to live stream. Thank you

Zoom redirect url

Hope someone can help- this may be possible. Say I have a membership site, and I have classes- my student hits the zoom link and they get into class. Now say another instructor in another town is having a class of their own and using their own zoom a...

Unauthorised screen sharing

We had a participant on a meeting share what looked like it may have been a whiteboard.Screen sharing was only enabled for cohosts and the hosts had not opened any whiteboards.Does anyone have experience of bombers being able to do this?

recordings

Hi. I've recorded a zoom meeting today April 22 and ended the call around 9:30AM MDT. I can't find that latest recorded video in my computer.It's not in the "Recording" list on my account in your website as well.Checked the Zoom application too > Mee...

artie_ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now