Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! meeting registration link is not blank

I have created a meeting with required registration. HOWEVER when I click on the link to share it, there is ALREADY an old client's name and email imputed. I need to figure out why it wont clear and how to keep it clear so new clients can input their...

kcl2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting up meeting registration option for users

I am an account owner with my own account and three admin users. I seem to be the only one in my account who is able to schedule meetings with a registration option. I am trying to figure out how to enable this setting for my team.

BZack by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No Participant Audio on Chromebook Starting July 2023

Starting around July 2023 I can no longer hear participants in a Zoom meeting. No issues prior. Chrome is the latest version. In the meeting I check the speaker in settings and the test passes. Have checked all the Chromebook security settings and Mi...

JimP by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes