Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

open recording

I try to open my recording. However, there is pop up a small window to say that INVALID LINK. What's wrong?

i need help!

since Thursday morning i´ve got problems with my suscription.Tomorrow monday i have to start working again and is not working.also i need my recordings, someone there with the same issue?

Moving Over A Recurring Meeting

A person I know has had a paid zoom account for the last two years but is considering giving it up. He has a recurring meeting with a meeting id every sunday evening. We were looking into alternatives. One of course is we pay him to sign up for anoth...

Host control of Gallery/Speaker views

Hi, Is it possible for a Zoom Host to only allow Speaker View to participants? Sometimes when we as participants tune into a zoom meeting held by city council, the view is Single: there are five thumbs at top of screen and an arrow to scroll to the r...

philbu by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Webcam problems with breakout rooms

I have a Razer Kiyo Pro webcam and it is having problems going in and out of breakout rooms. When I go into a breakout room, the webcam seems to have to reset itself by automatically turning off, then turning on again. The same thing happens when goi...

Audio, but no Video, on iPad in Active Speaker view

Over the last month or so, during twice weekly meetings, a participant informed me that when a speaker is spotlighted, or if her iPad is switched to Active Speaker view, there is audio, but no video is displayed.When a screen is shared, for a picture...

Avantos by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Paused zoom recording, restart, pause, lost first file

I was recording a session and paused at the end. I forgot I had payed (or stopped) and went to do this again, and it re started, so again I paused. In this process when the file converted it only gave me the 3 second second recording and not the main...

Cora by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom Cloudaufzeichnungen weg und nicht mehr möglich

Liebe Community,ich benötige Eure Hilfe.Seit heute sind seltsamerweise meine Cloudaufzeichnungen weg, die ich gespeichert hatte. Unter dem Menüpunkt "Aufzeichnungen" ist nichts mehr zu finden. Der Speicher war nicht überschritten und die letzte Aufze...

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!