Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting

Do we each have to buy our own individual licenses for $149 if we are a part of one company? The subscription, which says it is for 1-9 licenses, still requires a payment for each license. When we go to checkout, it asks for how many people are a par...

Length of meeting

Until today, I could host a meeting with one other person for an hour. After updating the software a few days ago, it only lasts 40 minutes. Has this now changed?

Iss by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

License VS New Account

Hello All,I am trying to work out the difference between purchasing a licence or just purchasing a new account. They seem to be about the same price, so I am wondering what the difference is. I have a few employees who need to have their own meetings...

Duration

I am wondering if anyone has an issue with the time limit since yesterday. The meetings are ending in 40 minutes even when there were only 2 participants. I have already reinstalled, logged out, logged in again but nothing works. It's still the same.

Resolved! Refund payment

Hello zoom I haven't got any payment back in my credit card so please refund my payment and I have to start my zoom meeting because I have more than 10 days time refund payment

recurring Zoom meetings not showing in Canvas

Hi all,Wondering, Does anyone have issues with recurring Zoom meetings not showing up in Canvas including in the Upcoming events, Zoom page in Canvas etc? We have created a recurring meeting throughout the semester, in some occasions, the Zoom meetin...

Issue with Zoom outside Spain

Hi everyone,I have an issue with Zoom connection when I try to connect when I am in London (for example).I cannot connect to Zoom when I am outside Spain with my mobile.My mobile is an Iphone and I think the issue is "something" of configuration on m...

Resolved! TIME LIMIT

I've been using zoom for 3 years now teaching kids one on one, the meeting can last as long as I need, but today when zoom said I had to update to the latest version my meetings end at 40 min even if I'm just with one student. I've already desinstall...

Zoom Freezing

I have been using Zoom on a 2009 Mac Pro with an Intel x64 chip running OS X El Capitan. Cannot upgrade operating system because of chip. As of this week Zoom freezes at the start of a meeting. Any suggestions or help. Any setting that could be chang...

drslic by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now