cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

meeting registration link is not blank

kcl2
Listener

I have created a meeting with required registration. HOWEVER when I click on the link to share it, there is ALREADY an old client's name and email imputed. I need to figure out why it wont clear and how to keep it clear so new clients can input their info in the fields.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @kcl2.

Zoom attempts to help you by remembering your last entered registration information. If you entered a registration for someone else, it remembers that.  You'll need to clear the existing information manually as you enter the new information.

This information is stored on cookies on the local machine.  Others on different devices won't see the information from your machine's cookie cache.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @kcl2.

Zoom attempts to help you by remembering your last entered registration information. If you entered a registration for someone else, it remembers that.  You'll need to clear the existing information manually as you enter the new information.

This information is stored on cookies on the local machine.  Others on different devices won't see the information from your machine's cookie cache.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !