cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recordings

zoomalicious_
Listener

I recorded a meeting to the computer but I cannot find the recording. Where is it saved?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @zoomalicious_ if locally recorded, you can find that recording in your Zoom desktop client, under 'meetings' 👉 'recorded' and you will see the locally recorded videos from there. You can also go to zoom.us/recording to see all cloud recording if available or the path for local recordings.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @zoomalicious_ if locally recorded, you can find that recording in your Zoom desktop client, under 'meetings' 👉 'recorded' and you will see the locally recorded videos from there. You can also go to zoom.us/recording to see all cloud recording if available or the path for local recordings.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

The suggestion didn't work.  It looks like there are a lot of us with the same issue.  Did anyone figure it out?

Hello,

I see the recordings saved to Desktop on zoom.us, but they will not open and I receive a question as to whether or not I hav deleted them.

Any next steps?

Thanks

Sandavis

I continue to have this problem!

I believe my settings are such to auto-record.  Once they are converted and I reply where to save them (My zoom folder in One Drive), they are NOT shareable.  I've tried EVERYTHING and no one else can see them.  Also, they do not appear in the Recordings section in zoom.

PLEASE, PLEASE help me know what settings are needed and how to share them!
I am beyond frustrated.

Genex
Listener

it is neither showing in recorded or cloud list. As soon as meeting concluded the conversion for viewing was on and after 5 min the screen disappeared and the list of that recording is not showing anywhere, How do i recover that recording

I have the same issue? Was this resolved for you? Where do you locate the recording? 

alevira
Listener

I ha the same issue... Cant find it anywhere. 

Monica1967
Listener

I am having that issue right now. I can find my recording

I am having this issue, too. I recorded a meeting on December 8 and can't find it in the cloud or in the local folder on my computer. It only saved the chat file. All of the meetings from December 9 saved, so I'm unsure why I can't find the meeting.

ChuckElias
Listener

This just happened to me tonight.  When I closed the meeting, it started saving the meeting, but then Zoom started an update.  When the update finished, I couldn't find any record of the recording.  It's not in my local recordings or cloud recordings.  I could really use some help with it 😞

Teacher40
Listener

Has anyone found their missing recordings yet? I recorded two different meetings to the cloud today, and one of them did not save- doesn't show up in either the local recordings or cloud recordings list.

Hi, I had the same problem; bought an account specifically for this recording and it hasn't worked.  There should be 3 recorded files; 2 shorter test runs popped up straight away in the zoom folder, the 3rd longer 30min real recording did not show up... Does anyone know how this may be resolved please...?

Have you had this resolved? I recently had a recording on 6/24 and cannot locate it. 

nagar
Listener

Where does one find a recording if it was done in Portugal? Tks.