Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio sharing on Zoom

I've been using zoom for for all my meetings and classes. however recently I've been having issues with music stoppage or pausing when I share my audio with my students. I'm streaming my music from Youtube and have no issues on this platform, however...

Automatic Update - Unprofessional

How many times have you been running from one meeting to the next but your next meeting is Zoom. You launch Zoom and Bam! Zoom is forcing an update. The update runs, you have NO CHOICE, and now you're late for the meeting, missing important informati...

jfandl by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

changing username and password

On August 9, 2023, I changed my username and password, which I repeated today because it was not saved. Please make sure it is submitted to my zoom app, Zoom one pro Monthly . Can I invite guests on the calendar? I ask because on August 9th I was una...

iva2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ブラウザからアクセスさせる方法は?

ZoomをインストールしていないスマホやPCから会議にアクセスさせたいのですが、会議設定のURLへ行くとインストールを要求されます。ブラウザからの入室をさせたいのですがどうすればできますか?

Play zoom meeting on wordpress webpage

Hello, I want to set up zoom meetings that will play on my website (not pop out into their client app). I am using LearnDash, BuddyBoss and Modern Event Calendar. Does anyone have suggestions on how I can keep the zoom meeting on my webpage? Thanks!

Jodi961 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ZOOM meeting API

Hi, I created zoom meetings from the API, i can't see my meetings listed on my dashboard and also, when i copy the meeting ID to join from the broswer, i get "invalid ID, 3001" error. I'm also using a free basic account. Here's my payload{"start_time...