What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

watch recordings

after i updated my zoom, i couldnt watch any recordings.it just shows me to put password and after i put the password its just refreshing and shows me the same screen.please help. thanks

alon by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to rearrange guests video(face) by host?

I need to arrange the guests video line by line. For example, 'A' group is in first line. 'B' group is in second line. And the host drag the guest face(video) then drop it to other place. Is this possible ? Check please 

1D5C9835-06AF-442C-A76E-6B7C2CDD5CBF.jpeg
rpf5573 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

International meeting

I have a important school zoom call from the US while I’m in France. Will there be any issues? Do I need any international number ID to enter? Also do I need to update my plan from a basic in-order to join the meeting?

PareliA by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Records

Hi. I have my cloud meetings 

SanSei by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Problem being able to save and share an audio only file

Hi there,I recently recorded a meeting to the cloud and now need to be able to save and then share the audio only file for training purposes. I have done this in the past but now I can only listen to the file on my computer. I seem to be able to shar...

zoom not connecting

I have been trying to join my weekly zoom meetings since Thursday and I am unable to join using my Mac. Can someone tell what might be wrong? I have tried all the suggestions in the community but to avail.

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?