Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoomの収録について

以前はギャラリービューでの収録が可能でしたが、今はなぜか、スピーカービューでの収録になってしまいます。ギャラリービューでの収録はできなくなったのでしょうか?

kiichi by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Problems during online classes

Hello, I am taking online Quran classes from this academy https://aimanonlinequranacademy.com/ . However, I'm facing connecting issues during the class from last day. Please help me out.

Can't use video background on mac

Video backgroundI want to ask why my macbook can't select the background video, but when I click the plus sign, it only shows the image, not allowing to select the video or gifSo I hope you can help me fix this problemSincerely thank you

anhminh by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio direct from I-Tunes or Soundloud (online)

Hi there Is anyone pro abonnement user and does know if there is a possibility to play music directly over zoom from i-tunes? I am planning to give dancing lessons via zoom and i would like to provide a top music quality during class. In the settings...

Natsow by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No audio/toolbar for users when in Breakout Room

Hope someone can help. Have two regular participants at meetings. One using Huawei tablet and one using Amazon fire. Recently have experienced spasmodic problem of when being out in breakout rooms, they get stuck on the ‘entering breakout room page’....

AJC by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program