Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Disconnection and auto reconnecting

Hi, i was in a zoom meeting, but due to my network there was a lot of distortion. Suddenly my zoom screen disappeared or disconnected but after few seconds it started auto reconnecting, during this time was my audio still heard by other participants?

Laiba_ by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Auto Captions Translation

I have a meeting with 3 people and translation is critical. So last night I purchased a plan and we tried it out. It didn't seem to work. Here's the scenario. Me - speaks/reads EnglishA: speakers/reads Japanese (no account on Zoom)B: bilingual Is it ...

Zoom updates

Hello! I was wondering if there was a way to revert to earlier versions of Zoom? I belong to a group of neuro-diverse folks. Every time there is an update we lose about half of us as we try to figure out how to navigate the changes. About the time we...

Resolved! Participant sent to separate meeting room

One of my meeting participants was sent to a separate room rather than my group meeting. I received several emails from Zoom indicating that the participant was in my personal meeting room, and it was during the time of my meeting with several other ...

system requirements

I'm having trouble figuring out what I need to host a Zoom meeting. Can you help me understand the system requirements? Like, what kind of computer or device do I need, and are there specific software or internet speed requirements? I just want to ma...

unable to share screen

I am unable to share the screen or windows on macOS even though all relevant permissions are enabled. Zoom is not able to recognize that permissions are enabled.

Double Audio on iPad

When sharing the screen with iPad, the audio will be double. It replays about a few seconds after the every speakers speak. How can I cancel this. Original audio is turned on and picture-in picture is turned off.

BBEO by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes