Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

I can't find a recording.

I recorded a meeting on 9th December 2021. I am looking for it on 24 December 2021 but I cannot find it. Does zoom delete recordings are a period of time? If yes how can I retrieve that recording?

Monitoring Sound While Sharing Sound in Ubuntu

I am using Zoom 5.9.0 with Ubuntu 21.10. I have installed Zoom using the deb file downloaded from the Zoom website. I am able to successfully share videos with audio using screen sharing with the "share sound" option selected. I have tested with anot...

Playing MP3 file

I am wanting to run sound baths / meditations on zoom but am worried about possible background noise. So I thought I would pre-record - but is there a way of uploading a recording and playing it with the sound off from the host (ie me) so that if the...

Helix by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

אוזניות logitech 960 usb headset

עבד מצויין בזום ועכשיו שומעים חלש מאד מוזיקה רגילה שומעים מצויין בדקתי 2 -אוזניות logitech 960 usb headset

Android phone getting error when trying to add contacts

I tried to set up a practice zoom meeting. When I went to invite my friend, and went through the Phone Contacts Matching, I used his phone number. (In my defense I was very tired and misunderstood).Anyway, so it sent him the text and I entered the co...

captioning

Free closed captioning is not available. I have a free Zoom account and it was my understanding it was available to all. When I click on the closed captioning button, it asks me to either type it or have a 3rd party service.

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program