Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Dell XPS 17 RTX 2060 Crashing When Sharing

For the past year I've been struggling with sharing 720p video. I already uninstall the Zoom application and reinstall it from the Window App Store. This didn't fixed the problem. I struggle with this for too long any help with be greatly appreciated...

Said7 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Add logo or slogan

Is it possible to add a logo or title of zoom event on participant's screen when he or she speaks?

왜 내가 말할 때 비디오 모드가 자동으로 HD로 바뀌나요?

평소에 나는 비디오 모드 설정에서 원래비율과 에이치디를 체크하지 않는다.줌 회의 중에 말할 때에만 갑자기 에이치디가 켜진다.그래서 화면 시야가 갑자기 넓어진다.마음대로 비디오 모드가 바뀌는데 어떻게 설정을 바꿔야 하나요?오류입니까?

ksh1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

bug recording desktop and webcam

Hi. I bought a laptop, and have an issue. Recording the desktop, the webcam window is positioned outside the desktop, in a vertical black bar just in the top corner. On the other laptop, I didn't suffer that bug. The Operating System is Debian 11 x64...

Bon_T by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

recurring meeting

I have a recurring meeting each Sunday and want to add dates to extend it.

balsam by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

COUNTING MEETING ATTENDANCE

I want to know how can I set a meeting that will allow participants enter the number of people attending that meeting using one device? This is so because I need to have a total number of devices connected and the total number of people who attended ...

Delete last recording

Hi, Could someone please let me know how to delete the last recording in Zoom? I mean: To start recording, I click "Record". After some time eg 5 minutes, I don't want to whole 5-minute-recorded part, so I would like to delete the whole 5-minute-reco...

s3r3n3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 10 system locks up while in meeting

Not really sure where this goes, but I've had earlier system issues, but can now isolate my Windows 10 system locking up to the point of hitting the reset button to times I've been in Zoom meetings, which has been twice in the latest 48-hour period. ...

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program