Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

upload a recorded video on website

I have a meeting and the topic is to connect with your loved ones by sending them gifts and you can easily get the update through tracking website.Is it possible to put that recorded video on website?

Arabic letters issue

Hi there!Since the pandemic has started and this (Zoom) application is flowing on the top as one of the most successful meeting apps ever!As a user I was very satisfied using it until I found a tiny issue related most with Arabic language users, I'm ...

Allaf09 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Error code 3078 in Ukraine

For the second month in a row, I can't join Zoom as a member. I work remotely, half of the work is due to this zoom. Error code 3078. I am not from the sanctioned territory! I am from Kryvyi Rih, Ukraine. IP address confirmed by Kyivstar operator. Th...

Oxana2 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

polls dissapeared

hello community, i had two polls saved and now they are gone! It seems that the update of the new version delete them. how can i find them?

sbabe by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Sign in error

Hi Zoom team and Zoom comunity, recenlty i sign into zoom and got this error "You cannot sign into your Zoom account using this methos. Contact your IT adminstrator for instruction. " Please help me. Thanks Zoom team and Zoom comunity.

Relais Zoom-Interpretation

I schedule a Zooom conference with many interpreters, where always two interpreters have the same language combination e.g. English German English.Can I place both interpreters in the directionEnglish - German or do I have to place1st interpreter: En...

Hille by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recordings

Are recorded meetings archived forever or can they be deleted?

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More