cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting recordings to be accessible to other team members through cloud recordings?

BJ28
Listener

Hi all,

I am the person in my team that set Meeting rooms for a series of educational webinars. 

These meetings are then saved in the Zoom cloud where I manually share them with other team members. 

During a period of absence, for example annual leave I booked, it can be very problematic for my team not to have access to the recordings. Is there a way for the cloud to be made accessible with my team members, specifying their account email? Or is there a way for Zoom to automatically share the recordings without me manually sharing the link? 

Thank you very much in advance,

BJ

1 REPLY 1

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Zoom has a feature called Scheduling Privilege.

Scheduling privilege is designed for a user or an executive admin to:

• Assign or delegate a user or multiple users in your account to schedule meetings on your behalf.
  • Schedule meetings on behalf of a user (or multiple users) that has assigned you scheduling privilege. If both users have a webinar license, they can also schedule webinars for you.
  • Access cloud recordings and meeting reports for those you are a delegate for.
  • Act as an alternative host for any meetings you have scheduling privilege for.

"If enabled by an admin, select the Allow above users to manage the recordings for their scheduled meetings check box to allow users with scheduling privilege to access and manage cloud recordings for scheduled meetings."

Regards

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362803-Using-scheduling-privilege