Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Support Problems and Password Trouble

It is extremely hard not to have a telephone hotline and propper support. I need to be able to ask short or even stupid questions in order to learn. It helps learning by doing if you have the chance to get answers fast. Mostly, there ist not much tim...

Audio and Video mutually exclusive in browser

Hello, using the browser I have problems accessing my Microphone, Camera and Audio.In the "Join Meeting"-page I cannot select audio or video as it shows "your camera and your microphone are currently in use by other apps. Please close.." However ther...

ZOOM MEETING

If you had a zoom meeting and someone shared something malicious during the meeting. Can zoom identify the ip address that shared the image?

AAKENYA by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DialTone on earphones

During zoom meetings, I have recently started seeing a bug where I suddenly start hearing dial tone, no one on the other side can hear me, and I can't hear the other side. This happens with my bluetooth earphones.I have to always disconnect my earpho...

LTI Pro and Open Edx

Hello everyone. I integrated Zoom LTI Pro into our Open Edx instance. I have a problem, I think it’s worth describing it: Teacher 1 creates Unit 1 with the Zoom LTI component for Group 1.Teacher 2 creates Unit 2 with the Zoom LTI component for Group ...

Zoom with Bitwarden

We use Bitwarden as our password manager.Is there any way to make the Zoom app (I'm on Mac) and Bitwarden play nicely together? At this point we have to manually copy and paste the ID and Password into the Zoom app. It may be that I use Zoom more tha...

Resolved! Cloud Recording API

Currently we have an on premise cloud storage where we store our zoom recordings, rather then the Zoom's cloud storage. With the on-premise cloud storage recordings, the filenames for the recordings dont carry any identifier to relate it back to the ...

Problems with converting and recording

When I finsih a meeting which has been recorded and when the recording is about to convert I get this message "Files from unknown sources". This didn´t happen before. I wonder why I get this message now. I don´t know if it is related to this, but onc...

Resolved! Zoom Layout for Playback with ASL Interpreters

Hello! I'm the owner for my agency's zoom account and although I am most often the host for staff trainings, I am not always the one sharing my screen. What instructions do I need to share share with staff so the person who is sharing their screen us...

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!