Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom is not working with Logitech Capture

I'm on the latest version of both Zoom (5.7.7.1105) and Logitech Capture (2.06.12) as of Sep 25, 2021. Logi Capture shows up as a camera option within Zoom. However, if I select it as my camera, Zoom displays a pop-up error messages that says "Cannot...

gedonis by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

How to Trim a recorded zoom video

How do you now Trim a recorded zoom video? I had no problem Editing my recorded videos before they changed to "Trim" recordings, and now cannot Trim and can find no instructions. I need to edit/trim a little off the front and end of my Church Sermons...

Share a YouTube video from my iPad using screen sharing

I had the same problem of slowness and bad sync between audio and video mentioned by many users when trying to share a YouTube video with my students. (I had been able to do this easily using my laptop when hosting a meeting.) It appeared to be a ban...

Athom by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Attendance Report Removed User

My meeting had a zoom bomber today. I checked the attendance report and I don't see anyone I don't know except one. Imagine the meeting was from 8:00 to 9:00. There's a person I don't know who appeared 8:18 and left 8:20. What's interesting is that t...

Zoom recording frozen

Hi There, I wondered if anyone could help - I recorded a zoom meeting which lasted around 30mins which involved me sharing my screen. The audio and video are fine for the first 13mins but then the video suddenly freezes but the audio continues. The v...

BB23 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom recording analytics

Hi there, Does anyone know where I can access details of the people who have viewed the recording of a webinar who have not registered? I sent out a link and would like to know who watched it. Is this possible and if so, where do I find those details...