Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom is not working with Logitech Capture

gedonis
Listener

I'm on the latest version of both Zoom (5.7.7.1105) and Logitech Capture (2.06.12) as of Sep 25, 2021. Logi Capture shows up as a camera option within Zoom. However, if I select it as my camera, Zoom displays a pop-up error messages that says "Cannot start video - Failed to start the video camera. Please select another video camera in settings" and I see gray square instead of my video. Is it possible to solve this integration problem?

5 REPLIES 5

gedonis
Listener

The problem was solved by reinstalling Logitech Capture 

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

I'm so glad you were able to get that resolved @gedonis ! Let us know if anything else happens 🙂

That solution didn't work for me.  Anything else I can try?  It does not matter if I run Zoom as an administrator.  My desire is to be able to use the PTZ features of the Logitech C920 webcam I'm using.  This is the camera list I see and my image when I select the C920.

camera list.png

I get the failure to start camera error below when I select Logi Capture and turn on video.

error.png

Any help would be appreciated.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @ZB could you try uninstalling Zoom and reinstalling Zoom as well as Logi Capture? Just want to ensure you're up-to-date on both Zoom and Logi Capture. Keeping Logi Capture open when attempting to select as a camera.

Leverage cool features and how to's from the Community Center. If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button! ⤵️

librarianmom
Listener

How do I reinstall logitech capture?