Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Links to rooms changed without out knowledge

I work at an organization that uses zoom for tutoring, the links to the individual tutors were not working, unknown to us. it seems as though the links that were generated on set up when creating the tutors "rooms" changed. Is this a normal occurrenc...

yctutor by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Keeps Ending Meeting at Same Time Everyday

Hi, So our office does a all day zoom meeting however over the past two months almost everyday it ends the meeting at 2:30. The meeting then has to be restarted. There is nothing in our set up that says that it should end and we cannot figure out why...

viking by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording overwritten

I was going to record the meeting and made a test recording at 16.47 before we started just to check that it worked- and it did! The audio was saved in my zoom file. Then the other participants joined and I restarted the recording at 17.07 and stoped...

Kajjan by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sign in on mobile app using SSO

I can't seem to sign into my account using SSO on my mobile app. I enter the company domain, press 'continue', and then it just goes to a page saying 'Safari can't open the page because the server cannot be found'. If I try by saying I don't know the...

Millar_J by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Controle à distance

Bonjour, Le contrôle à distance est-il une fonction uniquement offerte aux utilisateurs ayant une licence?Merci pour votre retour.Al1

AlDrey by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video screen is black

I have a problem with my video. When I'm in a zoom metting, my camera is on (a little light turns on beside it to tell me it's on), but my screen is just black, even when the video is activated. I tried to check in the confidentiality paremeters of z...

screen Zoom.png
Majyja by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes