Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Advanced Polling feature for use in personal meeting rooms

I am part of an organization that teaches software courses. We also need to have reporting available for verification for each meeting. We need to know who the participants are and if they answered the polling questions. We currently use our personal...

Mons513 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Sharing

Is is better to share a video directly from Youtube or download it and share from my local drive?

Camera not working Asus laptop

Hello, I'd really appreciate some ideas. After upgrading Zoom on Friday (and uninstalling / re-installing several times since) my Asus laptop camera has stopped working in Zoom meetings on Windows 10. The camera works with other programmes like Teams...

RDV by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Partage de fichiers dans la discussion

Bonjour, lorsque je partage un fichier (pdf par exemple) sur la discussion il se transfert bien mais n'apparait pas dans les messages pour les participants à la réunion. Les paramètres du compte sont pourtant validés.

PM2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording on phone

Hi, free account so it may be that. Can't find the "record"button under "more" .Help?Warmest,.Alexandra

Closed captioning broken on Zoom

Hello, I was in a meeting recently where I was the host and we were using the auto-generated closed captioning. About 15 minutes into the meeting the closed captioning stopped working. It stopped appearing on the screen and the transcript stopped log...

chris9 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Tablet gallery view more then 4

what are the system requirements on Android tablets for displaying more than 4 participants in the gallery view? On the Huawei MediaPad M5 10.8 "2,560 x 1,600 pixels 4GB RAM Kirin 960 can I see 16 participants on the FireHD 10.1 2021 -. 1920 x 1080 p...

2FA for Shared Account

Hello, I am a Zoom pro subscriber and am looking for an answer to seemingly edge case issue. I would like to MFA enable an executive user's account to properly secure it, but if I do, then I would always need to reach out to them when setting up meet...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More