Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Can a multiple group chat be created in a zoom meeting?

Hello! I am wondering if it is possible, and if so how, to create a group chat in a regular zoom meeting.For example, we are going to have a zoom meeting with 10 people, but I need to be able to have a 3 person only chat going out of the group. I kno...

sara333 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud Recording Speaker View

I want my meetings to record to the cloud, with speaker view only. I want the slides to appear in full, with the speaker next to the slides, not on TOP of the slides. I understand how to change the settings for this in Zoom, but that seems to only ef...

Ayuda a ver una reunion

Me pueden ayudar a recuperar acceso a una reunion grabada de un curso el cual ya no esta porque el tiempo caduco? o solo podria volver a verla si la perssona que la subio la tiene?

Camera Effects

Even with all background effects disabled, it appears that Zoom automatically deploys an effect to reduce depth of field considerably - far more that the native camera actually displays. This is clear to me as if I simply turn my head (with no backgr...

Microphone muted on desktop when the meeting starts

I've been using ZOOM in my classes for the past 3 years or more and I had never had any situation like the one I've been facing. Every time I start my classes I have to UNMUTE my microphone and it had never been like that before. I don't want to star...