Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Bookable Schedules

I believe this could be a bug. I am creating 15 min time slots between 2 and 4pm but it gives me a message that it "cannot overlap" but I know that they are not overlapping... most of the other spots do not give me this issue.

Zoom.png
Mimi8 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

copying polls from my personal room to another meeting

Hi, as I could not see poll at the bottom a newly created meeting, my IT suggested I create the polls in my personal room.Doing so, I can see these polls are not available for the meetings I've created  I 've seen (too late) that the good way would ...

mraskin by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

Outlook/ZoomApp Sync incomplete

Why zoom app doesn’t show up meetings from my Outlook calendar without Zoom. If I have enabled the bidirectional sync bt both it only shows me some meetings and other unfortunately no and that is really confusing. Please advise how to approach this. ...

Zoom invites not being received

Hi I am not receiving Zoom invites from my account or anyone externally on any of my email accounts - outlook, icloud or gmail - I can receive them when I copy the invite and create a new invite from one of these accounts - can anyone help advise wha...

Nicola3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Video not working

Zoom does not recognize my integrated camera. I use a Dell Vostro 5568 and Widnows 10. The field for choosing a camera is not active.

MarekK by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound

In three zoom meetings I initialed this week, other people could hear me clearly, but on my side, their audio was very garbled. It sounded to me as if they were muffled - talking with their hands covering their mouths. I don't experience any audio tr...

BobbyQ1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes