Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Google Calendar and Zoom Meeting Updates Changes

I am trying to better understand the integration with Google Calendar and Zoom. The challenges are:1. When I update calendar invite, email is sent to all invitees.2. Invites are not always removed from other people's calendars.3. Sometimes I get two ...

Survey Report not generating results

I had a meeting with a Zoom survey set to launch once the meeting was over. Each time I try to generate the Survey Report, the system only generates a Registration Report. I don't know if the survey failed to launch or if the reporting system isn't w...

Resolved! Individual Training

Hi. Being new to video conferencing (Zoom), I'd like to know if there is a time limit on the Zoom site that lets me practice and experiment when I am the only one in the "meeting"? I'd like to make my mistakes "in private" until I get the hang of thi...

Assigning host to unlicensed user

Hello. I am a licensed user who will be setting up meetings that require recording and wait room settings. My colleague, who is an unlicensed user will be managing these meetings so I had planned to schedule the meeting, login and then assign them as...

Grace_P by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Create a 2nd Share Key

Hello, Is there a way to create a 2nd share key for a Zoom room? The keys change every time which is good so students can't save it. But we a device in each room that we would like to connect automatically without having to type in the key each time....

Resolved! Change license after invite

If an invite is sent with a basic license, and the user is later assigned a full license, will the previously scheduled meeting use the full license, or the basic one? Just wondering if they need to generate a new meeting invite.

Mobile app - Download

I joined a meeting on my Andrioid mobile app. I am not able to see the file being shared as part of meeting. Where can I see the file shared and download?

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now