What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

500名規模のウェビナーについて

500名で同一組織内からウェビナー視聴時、『スピーカービュー』と『ギャラリービュー』で使用する帯域の違いはありますか?

SAuser by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete a recording deleted from trash

I deleted a meeting recording (accidentally) fm 20211015 out of Trash and off of my laptop - plse advise how I can recover same and how I go about contacting my Zoom administrator - I am based in Jhb, South Africa

Amazon fire breakout room issue

Recently brought the amazon fire 8. Logs onto zoom fine. When going into a breakout room it doesn't connect. Very faint sound but continuous loading symbol. Is this common or is there something I can do to fix this?

Samsung a51 virtual background issue

I already contacted samsung about this amd was hung up 3 times since they cannot resolve it on their end. Im trying the virtual background feature since its a requirement on our company but every time I use my samsung a51, i cant see the settings to ...

Bug

It's shows connecting for long time after some time options appear and kicked out

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?