Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Inviting someone to a scheduled meeting

I went to Zoom on YouTube to try to find out how to send an invitation to a specific person after scheduling a meeting in the future. It told me to click on COPY INVITATION but after that I'm lost and their directions don't help. Any direction would ...

Rick8 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Alternative host without license

I am scheduling a meeting as a host (I have Zoom license) and adding another user of the main account as an alternative host (the user does not have a Zoom license). If the alternative host starts the meeting will be there a 40 minutes limit for the ...

Effortel by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Auto-Locks?

Even though rejoin is enabled, participants attempting to rejoin get a message that the meeting has been locked even though the host has not locked the meeting. Can this auto-locking be prevented?

Проблеми з трансляцією конференцій на Ютуб

Добрий день!Стикнулась з проблемою під час запуску онлайн-трансляції конференції на свій ютуб-канал. Після того, як я натиснула "Активувати" трансляцію сторінка на ютубі з моєю трансляцією не відкрилась. Замість неї з'явилось повідомлення на екрані з...

Not able to add users as a co-host prior to the meeting.

Hello, I have enabled co-host for meetings in Zoom, however when I try to add an email address to the meeting, the system states we are unable to assign '***********' as an alternative host because the user cannot be selecta at this time. Co-host is ...

NyeJones by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meeting Scheduled through Calendly

I've been having this issue for several weeks now and I cannot find anything to help me- my husband and I have spent countless hours trying to solve to no avail- and apparently, I'm not an important enough account for Zoom to bother to let me speak w...

gfeidler by Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes