Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recordings that have a password

We have several meetings that we recorded. We are sharing with those who couldn't attend; however, they keep saying it is asking for a password. We didn't require a password to join and are unsure where to find a password. Please advise.

Sharrie by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! License Account not working

I purchased the license account, but when I start a meeting, it still shuts down after 40 minutes. Why is this happening?

Co-Host settings and 2FA

My wife and I have a Zoom Pro subscription for our company SafeCast Limited. We tend to be in the same meeting and are therefore hosting it together on a Windows 10 desktop workstation. However we also need to each have Zoom on our Android mobile pho...

Android app needs a menu icon

Hi -I would like to offer a recommendation that for the Android Zoom App that an icon to access the menu always remain on top. Sometimes during a meeting I need to mute and access the menu quickly, and from Android it is not easy because the screen i...

Barb7 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot install zoom_openSUSE_x86_64.rpm

2022-05-26 14:45:03 <1> localhost.localdomain(31718) [zypp::media++] MediaManager.cc(checkDesired):153 {T:139692495369792} checkDesired(9): desired (report by zypp::media::NoVerifier)2022-05-26 14:45:03 <1> localhost.localdomain(31718) [zypp::media++...

teleprompter

HI ALLI want to use a teleprompter in a live zoom meeting. But all I cna find online are teleprompters where you can prerecord stuff. thankssp

sssppp by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Local Recording

I have just had the most amazing meeting that I recorded and now I cant find it anywhere on my computer. What can I do. Someone please help me

Chana1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with Zoom Web SDK

Hey there! We are currently facing some issues in joining Zoom Web SDK. The issues are listed below: - Some users are having blank screen even though the host camera is on and is visible to some.- Some users can't hear audio while some can- Host vide...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now