Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How we integrate the zoom meeting recording on website?

Hey there,I am here searching for how can I integrate the zoom meeting recording on website, I have tried my best to do but could not do this, Need help regarding this how can I do this, Still looking for the solution review my website Snapchat messa...

Zoom Data Centers' IP Address

Hi, We would like to provide a list of IP addresses for our ISP to do a latency test. We are trying to add Zoom's data centers to the list. However, according to the IP ranges from this article, https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362683-Net...

Query on Attendance Download

Can anyone help me where I can see meeting attendance? yesterday I upgraded from basic to pro license (monthly) I don't see any report option for attendance download Request to support. Thanks G. Muneeswaran

Recording from zoom while entering another Zoom

Is it possible to be recording in my zoom while entering in another zoom link to keep a copy of the event. Can you recommend a software to record content online that is a video or live event, with permission of course?

2 Zoom Invite links on same outlook invite

For some reason when I send out an Invite from outlook and add the zoom link by pressing on the zoom bottom in outlook the link is created correctly on the location field and body which is great. But days later after people have been added/removed fr...

Mark28 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Two meeting links when creating a zoom meeting in Google Calendar

When we're setting up meetings in Google Calendar that need to use Zoom, the invite generates two different links for some reason (two different IDs by the looks of it). This is super confusing and some people join one link, only to wait around for o...

Vigz by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Chat sound notification not working

Hi thank you for your work. I have the same unresolved question as these two:Chat notification sound does not work when message... - Zoom CommunitySolved: Chat sound notification - Zoom Community

tkojar by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen goes black when screen sharing video

Starting in early May 2022 I am no longer able to screen share any video content. over Zoom. I believe this is due to steps the streaming platforms, e.g., Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime, and Kanopy have taken to deter folks from sharing movies, thoug...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now