cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting registration page is pre-populating with host name/email

VSloan
Listener

Hi, 

I want to send out a link to a meeting registration, but the registration form is pre-populated with my initials and my personal email. How can I change it to make it blank?

6 REPLIES 6

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @VSloan, do you have Autofill information in your browser? For reference https://newlynamed.com/update-your-autofill-name-in-chrome-and-safari/

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

RN, this is not responsive.  The problem is that it seems as though the registration can be autofilled with the name and email address of the host.  The registrant then has to delete or write over the host's information to add his/her own.  Some registrants don't bother to put in their own information.  This leads to a participant list that shows the host's name repeatedly where the registrants' names should be.  There must be a way to ensure that the host's name is not autofilled in the registration link.  This wouldn't be solved by adjusting my browser since my info. is appearing autofilled in the registrant's browser. 

Hi @tmelnick , 

I am wondering if you ever managed to over come this please? Seems a pretty bad problem in my opinon

Thanks

Tim

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @TimHearn @tmelnick @VSloan could you please attempt to clear cookies and cache on your browser?

I am testing on my end by copying the Registration Link after creating a meeting that requires registration and I am not seeing Host information populate after redirected to the registration page for the meeting. 

Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 3.08.56 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 3.09.41 PM.png

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Hello @RN, this is a problem also for me. Can Zoom advise how we are supposed to overcome this please!

TimHearn
Listener

Hi @VSloan  I am wondering if you ever managed to over come this please? Seems a pretty bad problem in my opinon

Thanks

Tim