Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Scheduling Privilege for PAC?

I've checked the PAC Settings, the Outlook Plug-in and tried to find this answer in the support database. Can one licensed user schedule a PAC meeting for another licensed user? I can see no Zoom settings to schedule a PAC meeting for another user. I...

help: Jabra speak microphone problem

I am using a Windows 11 laptop, zoom (latest update), and jabra speak 810 as speaker phone.1. Jabra connected through its dongle (bluetooth)2. test audio, playback and mic all work oke3. join meeting, still ok4. when the host mute, then unmute me, mi...

Zoom Desktop Icon Keeps Reappearing After Deletion

So like the title states, I've got Zoom installed on my work laptop, but I keep my desktop as icon-free as possible. Every time I delete the Zoom icon however, it's inevitably back on my desktop within a day or two.I've tried everything I can think o...

Resolved! How to prevent double booking

Is there anyway to prevent double bookings of meetings or to get a notification that someone has already booked that meeting time? We are using the Zoom add in for outlook. Thank you for any suggestions.

NG88 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Monitors

Dear AllThis is Md. ManiK Hossain from Bangladesh, I have a licensed Zoom ID for our online meeting. Recently, we are planning for online sessions where we need to split the participants gallery them into 4 monitors/tvs simultaneously. Is there any w...

Unable to Login into Zoom account using automated script

Hi Team, We have a scenario like while automating our product application, we have to login into zoom(https://zoom.us/signin) and back to our application again and continue to perform some actions. But when I tried to login into Zoom using automation...

Zoom calls dropping Mac OS

I am having an issue with Zoom on alot of Mac devices specifically 16" Intel MacBooks.Zoom seems to grind the systems to a halt due. All systems are fully up to date and Zoom is fully updated.From what I can see Zoom seems to be causing very high tem...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More