Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Facebook group not shown for streaming.

Hey I'm trying to stream to my Facebook group. My group is not available in the dropdown menu when selecting the group. I've enabled Zoom in Facebook settings for the correct group. I'm out of ideas... Thanks

Quiz new way

Hello I find it quite disturbing the new way the QUIZ are organized. I have 50 quiz available. I usually use 10 of them in Zoom training. It was easy to choose them before the meeting, then go live (where I can open 10-15 times a quiz per hour), then...

Recordings

I just finished a meeting and it didn't save my recording. I have used an old link multiple times and it's always recorded. This time, I don't know if it's because I didn't sign in or what, but there was no conversion when we hung up. I signed in to ...

Video settings lost in forced uninstall-reinstall

I was recently forced to upgrade version before I could access the zoom app. Unfortunately, I received the message that I could only upgrade with IT assistance. (I am a sole user with no IT department), so I needed to completely uninstall and reinsta...

Rod5 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes