Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Live streaming audience question

If I have the pro plan with "100 attendees" per Zoom meeting, am I still able to stream inside inside a facebook group where more people can view? (For example 300 people viewing live inside the group?) Thanks in advance, /Gabriella

grabación en la nube

necesito su ayuda urgente, llevo todos los dias haciendo clases en zoom pro y lo grabe en la nube y luego recien lo revise ya no aparece grabaciones ni nada para descargar los videos que necesitos para enviar a mis alumnos nose que puedo solucionar c...

2023-07-05 20_02_12-Mis grabaciones - Zoom.png

zoom freezes as soon as another participant joins

When I start zoom the app works fine, as soon as another participant joins my app freezes.I can still see and hear users, they can still hear me, my video breaks and I can't click on anything.After about 5 minutes the app breaks completely and I have...

nello1 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Reminder E-Mail via Zoom

Hello there Is it possible to send participants of a meeting a reminder e-mail via Zoom? Thanks for the help. 

ellexx by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio trouble on simultaneous translation channel?

In one meeting there was a trouble that while listening the interpreted audio on the channel, the original audio can be heard at the same volume as the interpretation audio in all PC joining the meeting.*Without problems the original audio should be ...

JKW251 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Headphones and computer speaker both on

Hi, I engaged a ZOOM meeting 2 days ago, at 5:30 am USA time, and encountered a problem with my audio. Both my headphones and computer speakers were both on at the same time. I only wanted my headphones on. Can someone please advise?

talon by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes