What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Invitation to meeting by Obituary announcement

We are planning a Celebration of Life meeting for a family member who died in Arizona but lived in various cities in the U.S. and in Asia, where her paintings are owned or displayed, and where she has/had many friends. Is there a way to set up a Zoom...

Registered attendees inviting others

I need to create Zoom Meetings with required registration, but those registrants are permitted to invite their colleagues, who do not need to register; they can just join. When the initial person registers, they receive an email with a unique link. I...

Cuss word in meeting link

Wondering if anyone else has seen this come up. A meeting link I made includes the "f" word, with a nice capital F. I don't really care - I'm not meeting with children or any pearl-clutchers - but seems unlikely that was a total coincidence. High fiv...

2022-02-09 11_40_06-Meeting Information - Zoom — Mozilla Firefox.png

client link from web or google calendar

I scheduled meetings on my zoom web page with access codes. I also linked it to my google calendar. However, if I start a meeting from the web, client can't access it as it has the wrong number. But if I click 'join meeting' from my calendar, the cli...

Resolved! Fill in the Blank Quiz Questions

I discovered today Zoom had recently adding some question types to the Advanced Quizzing and Polling feature, including Fill in the Blank. Is there a way to have multiple correct answers possible for a fill in the blank? For instance, if I enter a qu...

kjhartma by Community Champion | Customer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HD recordings are upscaled low res

Hi, how do I get HD or FullHD recordings with my pro account?I turned on HD and also GroupHD, but the video size is HD and clearly upscaled from 320p or VGA, since the text wasn't readable and pixelated.

Help needed installing zoom on new computer

Im trying to install zoom from google play on a new computer. Google points at all my other devices that have zoom installed n wont give me option to install on new computer. Help please!!! J .

Hosting two meetings at the same time, present in neither

Hi, I'm coordinating interviews for a research study, and scheduling meetings out of my licensed university Zoom account. We've got about 8 people doing multiple interviews per week, and I won't be doing all of them. I've figured out how to make it s...

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?