Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Lost audio

I've been using Zoom for several years. In the last couple of days, my audio quit working. My speaker is not muted and the volume on my computer is turned up. I can hear the participants and they can see me but they cannot hear me.

agcbob by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Slides as virtual background (version question)

I'm trying to learn how to use slides as a virtual background. https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0067697 This document above suggests that I need Zoom 5.2, but this document below suggestions that the highest Zoom vers...

fredtal by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

In meeting problems with Sound

I test my microphone and speakers prior to every call. These calls are with people that I have used Zoom or Teams with. I get into a period where they can't hear me, yet the testing works on my side. They test theirs and it works, but we end up using...

slack by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Microphone + Computer Audio share at the same time?

Hi all!Is there a way to share both audio from my microphone AND my computer audio, when in screen share in Zoom meetings? I use a headset, and need to be able if possible to share my computer audio along with my microphone for training purposes. Ple...

Transcript time?

How long does it take to produce a transcript? Zoom started "Transcribing" maybe 24 hours ago and still hasn't produced a transcript. All the settings were correct, but so far, no actual transcript.

j-j by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Issue creating Zoom meeting via Outlook Add-on

Hey, I've been having issue creating Zoom meeting in Outlook Calendar via the Zoom add-in. Whenever i click on the Meeting i get a 500 Internal Server Error.If i click on the Addon Settings, and from there create a meeting, it works. Let me know if y...

Resolved! Recording in zoom without showing other faces in video

Hello everybody, i want to record a video in zoom during the meeting with other people. So i will be the host of the video. I would like to have on the video only my face and not showing the faces of the others. The voices of the others can be heard ...

Resolved! How to get separate video files from recording?

Hello everyone! I would like to know if there is the possibility to record a meeting that the camera is on and the participant is sharing his screen, and when i'll download the recording i get access to the camera and the screen share files separatel...