Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

changing the name during a meeting

Hello, I don't understand why I can't change my name during a meeting while the other participants can. I don't have access to the button "rename" and I didn't have this problem a month ago. I tried to reinstall zoom but the problem is still thereTha...

Colyne by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

View waiting room list whilst in waiting room

I run training over zoom for different clients. One client would like to log in 30mins early for each training to take attendance and follow up with missing participants. I do not want to make them a host or admit them to the meeting because I need t...

dance class music

Hi,I teach dance classes on zoom and have a separate speaker for the music, however, the music sound keeps cutting out for the participants. It used to work fine but has been awful for months now. I've tried adjusting the settings with no luck, and t...

Monitorar Salas de Reunião com anfitrião

Bom dia, Teria alguma ferramenta ou plugin que consiga monitorar as salas, com usuário anfitrião.Exemplo: monitorar sala está aberta, quantidade de pessoas na sala, etc... Desde já agradeço.

What makes an account eligible for a CSM?

In this support post, it is mentioned this feature is "does not apply to accounts which are eligible for a CSM, who will need to contact their CSM or account executive for assistance. ". I have several accounts and it seems random which have this fea...

tomzoom by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More