What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sound problem in a multi people zoom meeting

People can't hear me in a zoom meeting hosted by others and more than two attendees. I don't have this problem in my own zoom meeting or in a one-on-one zoom meeting. It is really troubling. Can any one help?

Participant List

Hello, I have an account. I just finished a Zoom meeting and would like to print the participant list.I went to Reports / Usage/Meeting. I do not see my meeting listed. I fear I am doing something wrong. Please help. Thank you.

cmarie by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CSV Upload and Reminder/Follow Up Emails for Meetings

Is there anyway to upload a list of names for Registration to a Zoom Meeting (you can do this for webinar) but I can't see that it is available for Meeting. Also Reminder Emails - anyway to set this up - 1 day in advance etcPost Meeting - Sorry you M...

Zoom Plugin in Outlook Web

HiI am using Zoom plugin in Outlook Calendar (Web version). Every time I 'Add a Zoom Meeting', it asks for my SSO login. (my company login). Its very annoying : ( What am I missing? Is there a way Zoom remembers the login and doesnt ask me everytime?...

personal meeting ID

I have a problem with my personal meeting ID. My students join the meeting with a password. However, 2 people out of 90 users cannot join - wrong password information. I wanted to change or remove this password, but it is locked. Can I change or remo...

Attendance for the year.

I need to track attendance for the whole year of weekly zoom meetings. I know how to run an attendance report from a singular session but is there a way to run the report so it shows who attended each on of the meeting sessions.

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?