Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Defining keyboard shortcuts using a Mac laptop

Error codes: NoneDevice type: MacBook Pro running Sonoma 14.0Zoom version: 5.16.6Details: Am I losing my mind, or is it not possible to define/replace ZOOM keyboard shortcuts using the Mac laptop keyboard? I can set them up on my computer using an ex...

GMAN55 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pre-assign multiple hosts to start a meeting

As expected, normally I am the host for for the meetings using my PRO account. However, I have a standing meeting that at times I cannot attend. I would like a designated individual(s) to start, record, and close the meeting.How can I do this?Thx for...

My Zoom Meetings are getting deleted

I'm using GoHighLevel as CRM. Inside GHL I have multiple calendars and 99% of them are working. What I noticed is that sometimes a few Zoom Meetings are getting deleted automatically. I've reached GHL Support and they told me that there is a issue wi...

ccris by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Technical Difficulties During Meeting - Seeking Solutions

Hi, During our recent meeting to discuss the new Atlas Desert Tours project, we ran into some unfortunate technical difficulties that hindered our progress. The video call lagged significantly, slowing down the conversation and limiting what we could...

Nestore by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen Sharing

I'm unable to share my screen during a meeting.It says 'You are restricted from sharing screen when external participants are present'. I'm the host of the meeting.But other participants in the meeting are perfectly able to share their screen.

locked out

I have a zoom account I paid for. I used it yesterday. Today I could not use my app. When I tried to sign in, it said I was using a device from a place I had never used before ( the same computer and network I used yesterday), so they sent me a verif...

cpsgb by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android face cam and screen share same time

hi guys i have a question is there any way on android can use face cam and your screen share same time because when i am trying to share screen its close video cam only share my screen but i want screen share and video cam at the same time on Android...

Resolved! Quest about recording a hybrid meeting remotely

Hello!I run hybrid Zoom meetings and we've previously had someone remotely start the recording while I run the meeting in the room. That person is no longer available to run the recording. I was curious if I start the recording in the room, and we ha...