Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Why do I have to sign in every single time?

It seems the Zoom website signs me out automatically Every. Single.Time. Then, I have to sign in, every,single,time I need to start a scheduled meeting. I mean, who does this? Most sites on the interwebs remember me as a user. It gets really frustrat...

What is plan_bundle?

Spoiler (Highlight to read)What is plan_bundle? How is it different from plan_base? Is it specific to Enterprise plans alone?What is plan_bundle? How is it different from plan_base? Is it specific to Enterprise plans alone?What is plan_bundle? How is...

User replacement on a business license - How to??

We have ten business licenses and ten users. I am trying to replace one user with another user, without losing the scheduled meetings and recordings associated with them. Customer chat support cannot figure out how to do this. They sent instructions ...

Can't upload csv to pre-assign breakout rooms

I have preped a csv file with the breakout room name and email addresses. When I drag and drop my csv to upload the list, nothing happens. Manually creating groups and adding email addresses work but the csv upload doesn't. Please help.

Selena1 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't admit "present" participants who arrive a few minutes early

Repeatedly when I've received an email "NAME has joined your meeting" ... a few minutes before the scheduled start time ... and started the meeting early, that person does not pop up as in the waiting room, to admit. Often it's ~1 minute into the sch...

MMB5 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Settings Meeting Time Notification Bug

Hi, just wanted to report a bug.When I want to type a custom number for being notified, it only lets me type in the numbers 1 or 5, up to 2 digits. I'm able to save numbers like '51' and be notified 51 minutes beforehand (as seen in screenshots), so ...

Leaving Breakout rooms

Hi there, How do attendees leave a breakout group without leaving the meeting if I (the host) don't close the breakout rooms?

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now