Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Grid view

When I am hosting a class and share my screen I like to put the participants in the grid gallery view (not strip view) but recently when I use the grid view I can only see 2 participants at a time. I can scroll through and see the others (usually mor...

hosting a meeting

Last night I hosted a zoom meeting. I sent out invitations with the exact invite info. I had two people try to join but I was only able to hold the meeting with one of them at a time. When the other person would try to get into the meeting they would...

Erik7 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to join breakout room

I am not sure if this question has been asked before so my apologies. Frequently, users in our meetings say "they didn't get a pop up for a breakout room". 1. Does anyone know why?2. How can I direct them to find it?

ProTip #4 - Help us help you on the Community!

When coming to the Zoom Community for troubleshooting help, our community of Zoom experts, Audio/Visual professionals, and other tech-savvy users might be able to help, but we often need more information to get a clearer picture of what the underlyin...

Bort by Community Champion | Zoom Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 13 likes

Resolved! Enabling simultaneous translation

Hi everybody, I will organize a Zoom meeting with Australian people: How can I set the translation from English to Italian? In the settings I can’t find this option, nor on my phone or iPad. Maybe on a PC? I have an IMac and a MacBook. Thank you

Resolved! Alternative Host - usage reports

Hello - I have set up a reoccurring meeting and added two of my co-workers as Alternative Hosts - so that any of us can start the meetings. Works great - however I am the only one who can access the Usage Reports to capture the list of participants o...

m255 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meeting Polls & features

Hi , we are looking for following features in Zoom meeting Only selected people from a meeting can vote for polls and submit votes.Only selected people(both - within the organization and outside the organization ) will able to use Mic, Organizer shou...

itdept by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes