Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio is distorted during Zoom Meeting

I work for a Native American Tribe and we have an issue with using Zoom during our Tribal Council Meetings where the sound is distorted. We have a computer that is running Zoom and a program called Notewise (to record the Audio for minutes) and they ...

Screen sharing and 2 cameras at the same time

Is there any way to both share files or videos and use 2 cameras at the same time? There is a class I attend that is available both in person and over Zoom. The people taking the class over Zoom cannot see or easily hear the people who are physically...

nyyjack by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sharing screen audio whilst on headphones

Hi there,I would like to share my screen and audio with a group. The screen sharing works fine and my audio works fine. However I would like to share the audio from a video that I'm showing. I can hear the audio in my headphones but not the participa...

Problem with screen sharing on iphone

I have checked previous post and I am certain that the meeting I am hosting has turned off "Disable desktop screen sharing". I don't see a "share" button on my iphone and I have zoom updated the newest release and also my ios system. What is the reas...

YiliXia by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Messages from closed meeting

I was sent a few links during a recent meeting. Is there somewhere I can access them? The meeting is over and the window is closed now. Thanks

Syn19 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Poly X Devices Showing Offline in Zoom Portal

I have a client who is having issues with Poly Devices showing online in Zoom Portal. Devices are physically on but show offline in the Zoom Portal. This would happen after a reboot. This is not helpful as the client doesn't know the true state of th...

Zoom poll issues

Hello, We're experiencing an issue with Poll in meetings where attendees can't see polls created by moderator. Attendees reported that some of them encountered `131000` error code, while others can't see it at all. Moderators also try to relaunched t...

tuan2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes