Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Understanding translate captions functionality

Looking for help understanding the captions translation functionality. We are on Education licensing. I started by reading this article.https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/6643177746829-Viewing-captions-in-another-language#:~:text=the%20host's%...

Why zoom stop in the meeting?

Sometimes me and my team doing zoom meeting to get some new ideas about our website which provide food. but some of times our meeting get disconnected and some of our team member show my blank screen. Please help me its all about my website. https://...

Need a clarity on download option

Hi, am using the zoom paid version, we are conducting an online class for our end-users, and I need to share the recording, currently, I did not found the zoom download option in the recording for our end-users, how can I share the recordings with a ...

I cant view the image on someone else's recording

someone sent me the link for a private recording with a password and when I enter the recording I can hear everything but the video or image does not show (I have a Mac), it only shows a green background, however if I open the link on my iPhone the r...

Video recording files

I recorded a meeting and can see 2 files on my local drive - recording.conf and audioxxxxxx.m4a. I can't see a link in my local recordings from within the zoom application. How can I now view this recording?

Meg_CDI by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about year subscription

Hi There.I sign up for premium zoom (think that's how it is called) and paid for a year subscription. This was a few months ago. Why did I get an email saying I need to make a payment soon, when I paid for the all year in one shot? Please advise.Than...

Braulio by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera and Microphones won't both work at the same time.

I have a Logitech camera and a RODE mic. Both work fine except when I try to start a zoom meeting. I have my Zoom settings set to both devices, and both test fine. But when I start a meeting to see how they work, I get error messages that Zoom can't ...

Room Connector license

I own a room connector license for my IP camera and I'm hosting the meeting, if I'm not using my license to connect, and connecting remotely, and someone else connects with their IP camera WHY does zoom let them use my license, which I paid for, inst...

BillUBA by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More