Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording of language interpretation

Hello,I am planning a big zoom event with about 200-500 people which I want to give the possibility to interact with the speaker – so maybe better a big meeting with 500 people is better than a webinar to give all the possibility to add their web cam...

Unclickable button "start conference conference

In the zoom application on your phone, the button to create a conference (start a conference) is not clickable, it is transparent. If you delete zoom and install it again, then the first time you log in everything is fine, but if you close zoom and s...

Unable to create ZOOM meeting from JWT

Hi , So we were facing below issue from few days back. We are not understating what is the cause of this. Can anyone help? Bad Request || {"code":2016,"message":"No permission, please contact Zoom customer support."}

VR5 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

continuous meeting link

would like to setup a continuous meeting link to embed on my website so that any customer can visit the site click the embedded link button and access a zoom meeting. the only change required is to manually change the meeting password for every meeti...

robotics sound

This morning I host a webina in zoom....we had stuidio setup and audio mixer that using ATEM mini as interface to send signal to zoom (both video & audio. ) I had montior the video & sound send to zoom and montior the reutrrn singal as a viewer. At f...

siuboho by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to download a video recording?

I received the zoom link of our meeting from the Host. I entered the passcode. I can see and hear the meeting. But I do not see a DOWNLOAD option so I can email it to those who missed the meeting. When I click on CUSTOMER SUPPORT, all I get is a blan...

Raven47 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes