What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Using PowerPoint with zoo

I am trying to use PowerPoint file. As soon as I open Screen Share, I get this window. The PPT file does not show. Anyone have a suggestion to fix? Thanks, Sam 

IMG_0265.jpg

Live stream to Facebook from smartphone (Android)

Hello, I'm trying to set the option to live stream to Facebook from my smartphone. I have a license which allows it and the option exists from my laptop. However I don't see the option from the app and I haven't found a way to change it in the app se...

Yaelg by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen share restricted - as the host

As the host, I keep getting this message "you are restricted from sharing screen." In setting for meetings (basic) I unchecked the box for "disable screen sharing when guests are in meeting", then logged out, signed in and still same problem, cannot ...

Salle injoignable avec les tablettes androïd

Bonjour, je vous expose nôtre problème les participants à une réunion qui possède une tablette androïd son bloqué lors du passage à une autre salle, sur l’écran l’écran rejoindre salle , il ne peuvent plus accéder au commande de l’application, les au...

low video qaulity

Dear Zoom Support, Kindly activate 720p quality of our video which we are using for our online church service. We are having poor quality video despite of having good internet bandwidth.

Resolved! "Participants video" feature error

Hello Zoom team! I posted an issue in the "Video Participants" feature. I want the guest to automatically turn on the webcam that I have turned on but the system doesn't work. Thank you

Local recording share

Hey all, I recorded a zoom meeting that saved to the local drive. Will the other participants have access already or do I need to manually save and share it? I’ve not used Zoom before so really confused on if I do it or the system will already give t...

Problems sending zoom meeting by Outlook

Hi to everyone! I have been trying to send a zoom meeting by outlook for 254 attendees; I set configuration for meeting and when I click on send scheduling window appears but meeting never it send, this windows remains for until 15 minutes until I ca...

Zoom audio Error

Hello! i keep getting these audio errors and i tried every single way to get Away of it.i reinstalled the app, looked up For Any updates At my audio and i did everything i Could. My laptop is a new one and there is no problem with the microphone and ...

0B1EC046-AA89-4D01-A94B-AB214F1A2801.jpeg 0584B766-DE17-44CC-BD08-2B044EED1FD7.jpeg E171BA57-617D-47BB-BEBB-5255E9C4E4F9.jpeg

Resolved! Account disabled.

2 days agog, I tried to sign on to my account with my MacBook Pro OSMavrick and I got a message saying account has been disabled. I am a paid subscriber and I did not receive any inform from Zoom canceling my account or if it needed to be renewed. Ac...

poco88 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?