Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Inappropriate interactions

I am offering free yoga classes via Zoom. Three times now, I have had a person join and then be sexually inappropriate (nudity, exposure, and verbally) during the class. Is there a way to track who logged into the class and block them from ever comin...

CYWY by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting invitation text keeps getting replaced

Its happened three times already that when I add or delete someone from an event, it replaces my event text. I get the message "The event description will be replaced with the Zoom default invitation." This has been really frustrating as a I have to ...

alopez by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Bounced Email for new account invitees

When setting up a new user for my organization, I created their Zoom Account before their email account had been configured. When I sent the invitation, of course, it bounced. Once I had created the user's email account they were still unable to rece...

Registered Attendees

Hi All,I planned a (test) meeting with the possibility to get registered attendees. Why can't go direct to the list of registered people once choosing the meeting? I have to click on "editing" and once it is saved (without any changes), only after th...

Vanishing Pen - Slide Advance

Hello all, I'm trying to figure out how to advance powerpoint slides while annotate/vanishing pen is being utilized. I use a clicker and I've also tried advancing with just the arrow keys on my keyboard (iMac using iOs). It doesn't work - I understan...

NAME CHANGED BY HOST

I gave permission to the one hosting regular meetings to have the ability to change my name. I would like to take this back, as they have changed my name to a name I would rather not have. How do I get back my control of changing my own name without ...

J2022 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More