Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Participants List

Is there a one-click option to send all participants in a meeting to the waiting room? Then I can hand-pick who I would like back in the meeting more efficiently.

Only Audio Recorded and Not Video???

Hi - Was there something I was supposed to have done? I have recorded the lessons I teach on Zoom many times, and the last two times, only the audio file is visible, not the mp4?? Any help? I will attach a screenshot of the Zoom files that got saved....

Sorka by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Screen sharing / Audio Troubles

I am doing a movie screening for 50 viewers. When I share my screen the participants are able to see and hear the movie; however, I can barely hear the sound on my end. I checked my Ipad volume and it’s at the highest volume. Also, is it possible to ...

Renay by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Turn off passcodes when hosting meetings

Hi there, hoping someone can help me. When I attempt to turn off passcodes in zoom all the ticked boxes are faded and locked. I am the account owner, and as far as I am aware there is no admin above me. How can I create meetings without participants ...

pin

When in a meeting, as a participant, and I want to pin several participants, why can I not see anyones video besides the host? ive tried and tried to look thru my setting, and still can't get the gallery view and sort gallery button to come on in mee...

Yorel90 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Meeting will shut down in 10 mins

I was on a Zoom meeting and I received a message that the meeting was going to shut down. I was not the only person this happened to. Also, in the security button in the upper left corner of the screen it said I was the host and I was notHelp please

razie3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes