What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Share screen from another device

When I am in a call on iOS, I often want to share my screen on macOS. I don't want to join the call on macOS as a separate entity because this requires me to type in my Meeting ID and Passcode for the meeting, and answer several prompts about audio. ...

The microphone volume is muted automatically

Hi, I am using Jabra Elite Active 75 and Macbook Pro 13 for my Zoom meetings but the microphone output level keeps automatically muted whenever I speak. I must open the Audio setting on my computer and ready to slide the volume bar up whenever I spea...

Video share

Using the zoom app on an iPad Pro/OS 15.2.1 and have not been able to share a video from the iCloud photo files. At best, I would see the video on my screen with very low volume sound and those attending the meeting will only see a gray square. I hav...

Downloading files from a recording

I was trying to download the files for a video recording. I selected "Record a separate audio file of each participant" in the settings. There were 2 participants in the recorded Zoom call. I downloaded the video files and also an audio file but ther...

Hybrid meeting with interpretation

Hello everybody,I need your help with this scenario please:I have an Hybrid meeting with interpretation between two languages. The interpreter is not in the floor but online.i want to make each participant in the floor able to listen to the language ...

New Video Link Design

I really hate the new video link design. It makes you log in to Zoom simply to copy and paste the link to share. I tried copying and pasting the old way and it copies the entire page (including my private link), or at best centers the shared link, ma...

carolmc by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022