Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How can I stop automatic downloads?

I made a similar reply in a conversation between @Ohkawa and @itfreshman1 but got no respose, so I an creating this new post. I have the Zoom app on my MacBook and on my iPhone. Every time I click on a link sent to me for a Zoom meeting when using my...

Zoom Outlook Add-in Recurring Meetings

Hello, I have the Zoom Add-in for Outlook. When I create a recurring meeting there is no issue. However, if I try to go back and edit a single instance of this recurring meeting whether it is changing the day/time or removing/adding participants, the...

aburnett by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Invitee login issue

I've created several meetings and each time invitees outside my organization have issues with logging into the Zoom meeting via their desktop, they have to phone into the meeting. Is there a setting that I'm not seeing or what could be the issue that...

エラーコード 3256000 の原因と解消方法を知りたいです。

Zoom のURLをブラウザからアクセスし、デスクトップのZoomアプリを起動した時に、「不明なエラーが発生しました エラーコード: 3256000」 が出て、Zoomが起動できないです。原因と解消方法を知りたいです。 Zoom デスクトップアプリのバージョンバージョン: 5.16.6 (24664) MacBook Pro(Apple M2) 13インチmacOS: 14.1.1(23B81)GoogleChrome: バージョン: 119.0.6045.123

Desktop Client will not install

I have been trying, without success, to install the Desktop client on my Windows 10 PC.This had been working well until last night, when the client informed me I needed to update to the latest version.I tried this, but the installation failed.Since t...

screen sharing

I tried to share my desktop during a small meeting today and a white window popped up. Nothing else. I have a iMac laptop and the OS is up to date. I deleted the Zoom desktop app and reinstalled. My meeting host shared the meeting link again, and I s...

sonica by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unstable network, tap to connect on Android

This error has just appeared. It has been working just fine up to now. Only zoom is complaining. My wife has the same issue on her android phone connected via the same Wifi. Both my wifes and my laptop are connect to the same Wifi without any issue w...

MrEd123 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes