Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Black bars covering

Hello,While sharing my screen, black bars covering my zoom controls appear on participants' screens. That is very annoying. After a while the black bars disappear, but with a manipulation (click, scroll, etc.) they appear again. Does it depend on set...

WBO by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Video

I recently began having issues with the camera on my desktop. When I log into a Zoom meeting, I can see myself (so I know the camera works); however, other attendees cannot see me (only my name in a black box). I have checked all permissions and they...

mjc01 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxhub Help!!

Hello. I use maxhub with a vizio tv. zoom no longer works because i do not have 5.14.5. I have downloaded from zoom and google play via a zoom prompt (pops up when trying to zoom: cannot do must downllad 5.14.5) maxhub says its a zoom issue.

advisor by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Mac App wont stay logged in

hello, I am using the zoom mac client application and it will not keep me logged in, every time the application quits i get logged out and have to re-log in. Here is a 1 minute video of the issue, it is 100% reproducible:https://www.loom.com/share/fb...

Resolved! Using Zoom in Italy

I need to have a zoom call while I'm in Italy with people in the USA. I'm not sure if this is possible, but does anyone have any suggestions for success. I'll problally be around the Tuscany area when this happens.

Problem with a recording

Good evening. I am using the latest version of Zoom 5.17.11 (31580), on Mac OS Sonoma 14.4, with a Yeti microphone. Unfortunately, today it caused me a very serious problem in the recording of a meeting in which I participated along with another spea...

DJDB by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes