Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom APP SDK

Hi ,We are using zoom App SDK. But We did't find any function inside zoom app SDK for start meeting recording function.Please Help me ASAP. Thanks & RegardsSumit PathakSoftware Engineer

Zoom App Sdk

Hi ,We are using zoom App Sdk. But We did't found any function inside zoom app sdk for leave meeting function.Please Help me ASAP. Thanks & RegardsSumit PathakSoftware Engineer

Resolved! Preserving given names of recordings

Zoom recordings in the cloud used to include, partially, the given name of the of session in the title but changed to the very unhelpful DateStamp[random number].mp4 format. Please can it be put back to the original or give us the option of retaining...

Simpson by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reports Tab

HiI'm a licenced user with a paid subscription but I can't don't have the Reports tab to see who attended a meeting last night. How can I get this information?

Need help

Hi everyone, I am a new Zoom member and I have some questions for you (i'm french so sorry for my bad english) ;First of all, I have to precise that I haven't bought a professionnal Zoom account yet (maybe it can explain some problems I had). I would...

MylGrel by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Waiting for host to start

i open my zoom but participants cant join as it says waiting for host to start but I have opened the meeting.

OMSL by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Mic symbol not showing can participants hear meeting?

Hi,Can you help me understand what is happening. We run meetings and host has the participants screen open where we can see participant status etc.Recently we have noticed that some participants do not show a mic icon, so can they hear what is being ...

Zoom IPRange are obsolete

Hi, Twice this week, we (IT Infrastructure department) have been called for excessive Zoom Filtering.Despite this url:https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362683-Zoom-network-firewall-or-proxy-server-settings#h_01EJHWF2FSMCD2HFEPMQJMKAM4we di...

5.11.10 Screen sharing not working

I just upgraded to 5.11.10. Have been using zoom every week for last 2 years. Could not share my screen. Rebooted and reinitiated zoom. None of my meeting users could see my screen. First time I had this problem. Using zoom every week multiple times....

vedovi9 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More