Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to get into a zoom session

I have been using Silversneakers zoom classes for over a year. Suddenly I can’t get into the zoom sessions. Silversneakers support says the issue is not on their end and that it’s a Zoom issue. I have not been successful in finding help from Zoom. Th...

Merging Accounts and lost recordings

I have purchased the business plan on one account and merged it to this account that hosts the zoom phone number. My recordings are no longer available. I do not have access to a live person for tech supportNeed to make sure all previous AI is now at...

floating meeting controls too big

Hi! I need some help, please. For some reason my floating meeting controls (at the top) when screen sharing is too big and I can not access the button on the most righthand side "the more" button. I am unable to make this floating controls smaller, s...

MQ2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Side-by-side recording

Hi. Thanks for taking my question. As the host during a webinar and while a panelist is screen sharing with video, I view the presentation in Side-by-Side. Is it possible for the cloud recording to recoding this view? Is there a complication if I als...

Virtual Backgrounds not working on new laptop

Can some one explain to me why my old HP Stream 11 little laptop sat next to me is currently running Virtual Backgrounds and Blurring, with this spec:Processor familyIntel® Celeron® processorProcessorIntel® Celeron® N4020 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up ...

Play music and join a meeting, music become quieter

I use a laptop to have conference meeting through Zoom.I find when I join a meeting with music playing, music will become quieter.However, when I exit the meeting, music become louder. Is it a normal behavior or anything abnormal on my laptop?

Meeting cancelled without my consent

I received a notification that I cancelled a meeting. The email address used to cancel the meeting is a work email and not the email I use to schedule meetings. I searched deleted meetings to make it active but there were none listed. How can a meeti...

WSR by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Was I hacked?

Two people were in my personal room at the beginning of a meeting. I heard keyboard clicks that I initially thought came from one of the participants, but neither was typing. I ended the meeting and restarted my computer. When I opened the room again...

Marie9 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes