Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Recording/Host

I am in a book study group which requires us to record a presentation, however, each of us have share our screen for PowerPoint presentation. Every time I Make someone else the host, it stops the recording. How do I solve this.

KatieQ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CHANGING SETTINGS LOCKED BY ADMIN

I would love help, our zoom account used for fellowship meetings has the 'claim host' option disabled by (a previous) admin. We don't have an admin named in the account settings and as far as I can see the account is just me, the owner - I have inher...

GMMB by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Black windows on screen share

When sharing my screen, any Zoom windows will show up as a black box. See attached pic for an example. I've already tried several solutions suggested in this forum, including:- Turning off all of the screen sharing hardware acceleration options- Togg...

jx2dad by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Registration problems

We are having a problem with meeting registrations. We put in the link, which works fine for a computer. But when we try on a smart phone, the link (exactly the same as the computer link) goes directly to a link to join the meeting rather than the re...

Pro Account Member, but labeled as Basic account

Hello, I am a member in a Pro account. However, now my account is labeled as a Basic account and the Zoom meeting time has been limited to 40 minutes. What can I do to be able to use the Pro status? Thank you in advance for your support, Petra Rotert

Petra4 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! New Recording While Anoher is Processing

I am hosting two 75 minute meetings back to back, separated by about 15 minutes between one ending and another beginning. I need to record both meetings and I normally save them locally. Is it possible to start a 2nd recording while the first is stil...

Steve49 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

virtual background

Hello everyone I get this message when I turn on my video. Your administrator has required you to use a virtual background, but your device does not support this feature. Could someone tell me what I owe...

zoom17 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

arrière plan virtuel

Bonjour à tous et à toutes J'ai ce message quand j'allume ma vidéo. Votre administrateur a exigé que vous utilisiez un arrière plan virtuel, mais votre appareil ne prend pas en charge cette fonctionnalité. Quelqu'un pourrait-il me dire ce que je dois...

zoom17 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now