Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom meeting

In my Zoom meeting i see how to minimize with the 3 dots but how do i go back to full screen? And how do i move the minimized screen around if it's covering something i need to see? When it's minimized i can use my phone normally right?

interpreter is not recognized

Hi, This is a quite URGENT request. The meeting is on course.the interpreter is not recognized and I can't start the language interpretation.The email address is correct and the interpreter joined the meeting. Thank you for your help.KR,Yann

YannR4 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My Wedding

I got married on 12/10/2022 and had it on zoom. However, my brother (our groomsman in charge of the zoom) forgot to click record. I know for sure that I had gotten a premium subscription so that it could last longer than 40 minutes and have more than...

auto join zoom client to roomroom

We have a couple of reems where we have 2 or 3 other zoom clients that i would like to autologin the meeting (NO Audio). Pairing client to the room still asks to click to join. Currently we are just running a zoom client and Joining the Meeting, DO N...

Piano Teaching Dysfunctional Audio

I'm trying to teach piano on line. Despite countless attempts and incredible patience on the behalf of my students, we're unable to get the audio functioning smoothly. My hardware and software are:2018 Macbooc Pro Intel, OS Sonoma 14.1.2Korg Kronos 8...

JetRig by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes