Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to view personal meeting history

I am using the Basic version of Zoom and wanted to upgrade to PRO version but before that I need to see how much meetings I am hosting using my Personal Meeting Id or the meetings I have joined. And based on this I can easily decide if I need to swit...

Screen Sharing video is black

When I share my screen during a meeting and play a video, the screen for both myself and any other participant in the meeting is black. We have the sound for the video but no picture.

Lost local recording after internet went out

Hello,Started recording a meeting locally (to computer) - then internet went out. When back online I started recording again - no problem. The segment recorded after the outage showed up as usual. The segment recorded before the outage, however, was ...

JeffP by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout Room with Interpreter/Captioner

Hello-I am in Zoom meetings with a live captioner. The leader of the meetings likes to randomly assign breakout rooms. I was wondering if there was a way to connect myself and the captioner so that we always end up in the same breakout room. Thanks f...

Zoom Recording

How do I save/download a zoom recording that was recorded on a different computer? I switched laptops and now I am unable to download a very important recording. Zoom stops me everytime I click 'open'. Any way around this?

One user being put in waiting room

I have an individual user who is being put into a waiting room (she must be admitted to the meeting) during a recurring scheduled meeting. This is not the case for any other users who attend this meeting. She is licensed similarly to other users and ...

Resolved! Gathering info before entering a meeting

Thanks in advance for any help...We'd like to offer a Q&A via Zoom and just publish a link for anyone to join in (no registration necessary); however, when they do show up to join the Q&A, we'd like to collect some info from them before they are allo...

Muted from recording

We have a weekly Zoom meeting for my group and each meeting is recorded and saved for anyone who can't attend. In last week's meeting, the sound was muted during certain parts of the meeting, but only from the recording. Since I attended the meeting,...

tmoske by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More