cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled Meetings

HomeLender
Listener

I had several scheduled meetings upcoming and then when I went in, they were gone.  Any ideas of how to fix?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hmm, that's strange! Thankfully, it seems that they are still registered with your work email account. The only reason I can see for this happening is that for some reason the accounts are using different emails and you are logged in to the separate emails on the app/website. 

If that's not the case, I recommend signing out of the website, clearing your browser cache and cookies, and then signing in again. This should help resolve the issue.

Let me know if you need any further assistance!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @HomeLender thank you for posting for the first time and welcome to the Zoom Community!

Can you confirm that you are logged in to the correct account? Do so by signing out and then signing in again. Let me know if that solves it!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

Hello.  When I log in, there is only one account under my name.  It asked me if I wanted the AI help and I said yes.. and then they disappeared. 

Are you viewing the upcoming meetings from the zoom website, zoom app, or calendar? 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

I am looking at them on the website on my laptop

Do the meetings appear on your calendar/ Zoom app?

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

Yes, they show up on my work email schedule

Hmm, that's strange! Thankfully, it seems that they are still registered with your work email account. The only reason I can see for this happening is that for some reason the accounts are using different emails and you are logged in to the separate emails on the app/website. 

If that's not the case, I recommend signing out of the website, clearing your browser cache and cookies, and then signing in again. This should help resolve the issue.

Let me know if you need any further assistance!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team