Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

breakout rooms and privacy

Hello, I'd like to have two separate simultaneous meetings where the participants cannot see each other. I think this can be done but utilizing the waiting room and breakout rooms. Once someone is assigned to a breakout room, would they be able to se...

Substantial delays/lag when sharing screen

When I share screen in a meeting the screen share can be 20-30 seconds behind for the viewers on the other end. I get 500mbps up and down on my network with about 35 ms ping so I don't believe network side of things is the problem. As for device I am...

Scheduling Privilege disappeared from Outlook plug-in?

One of our users has scheduling privilege over several other staff members. Recently, the option for that has disappeared from her Outlook Zoom plug-in, but it still shows up in the Zoom desktop app. Any ideas why this happened?

Transfer recording

I have two accounts and want to transfer some recordings from one account to the other. Is it possible? If not, can I download the recording from one account and upload it to the other?

Arild by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting a survey by default for all new meetings

I've reviewed the survey functionality and I'd like to have be added to all meeting for myself and my team. I haven't been able to track down how to do that. Is there a way to accomplish that or some work around that others are using to get feedback ...

Brhvt01 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout room glitch

Unexplainable tech glitch where participants could not join or be assigned to breakout rooms. Even co-hosts are unable to join breakout rooms or transfer participants to breakout rooms. Please help. Our online classes are suffering.

gln by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More