What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Default email

I am trying to send meeting invites with my default email which is outlook. When I click on default email it goes to a page that says: Something went wrong. How do I set me default email in zoom?

Wolfie8 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable Participant Unmute Option

Hello -- we have had several uncomfortable instances of participants coming off mute during large meetings, despite having the "mute participants upon entry" setting enabled. Is there another setting that would allow us to completely prevent users fr...

Problems With Videos on Portion of Screen

I have a problem with videos that are embedded in PowerPoint slides. I set up the session with Screen Share/Advanced/Portion of Screen, and it all works fine until I show a video. After the video is finished, Zoom drops “Portion of Screen” and on eac...

oaknum1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio

I was in a zoom audition on my windows 10 desktop computer. They could see me but could not hear me. They said my audio was not muted but they still could not hear me.I was able to do it by resigning in on the phone. But I need to do it from my deskt...

concurrent meeting

Is it possible to host a meeting on the ZOOM platform simultaneously with four participants:1) The host can see all participants simultaneously2) the host shows all participants a short video tutorial at the same time3) participants cannot see and he...

Wasyl by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cleaning up my recurring meetings

I have many recurring meetings showing up on my Upcoming Meetings dashboard but some of these meetings ended last year. Should I be deleting the Recurring Meeting with the "delete" button aka cleaning up the list?Or does Zoom have the functionality t...

gdkerth by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022