Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Missing survey responses

I launched a survey in the browser following my meeting. I know it appeared as I saw it launch and I checked with others who also saw the survey and completed the survey. However, now when I check the survey responses it says 0. Does anyone know how ...

Continuity Camera on mac/iphone

Hey all, just wanted to see if anyone had advice on how to use the new iPhone feature called Continuity Camera (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT213244) on mac devices that don't have cameras. I am trying to use the continuity camera feature on zoom...

Cancelation Notification

Is there any reason why Zoom sent out a cancelation notice to the participants even though the scheduled meeting was not canceled? Is this some kind of a glitch?

MaggieM by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Call Me Feature"

We currently have Zoom One Pro at work. In my previous jobs the zoom meetings had an audio option where zoom would call my cell phone to connect to the meeting. I'm not seeing that as an option on my account and I'm set up as an admin. Does anyone kn...

MBD2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! GPG validation Key installation

I just got notification to install a new GPG validation key. I tried what they suggested (VERY poor commands mixed with comments!!) and got nowhere. I am running ubuntu (latest stable version). Any and all help would be appreciated.

adit47 by Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable gesture recognition

I want to disable gesture recognition. I tried following online guidelines for turning this feature off, but none of the menus I am directed to go to lead to a toggle for this feature. I have also tried searching other menus myself. I’ve tried on Saf...

Tusa by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes