Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Anonymous Poll

We are a group wanting to vote anonymously. Can the members go in to cast their vote without the host being able to idetify them?

DeeAnn by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Outlook for Mac Calendar

I just switch over from a Windows PC to a Mac. I'm using Outlook for Mac as my email and calendaring app, but using a Gmail email/calendar account. I cannot get an emailed Zoom meeting to show up in my Outlook calendar. And for that matter, it doesn'...

Tracking meeting attendees

We are using zoom as part of a conference, to manage some sessions. We can track all the people who registered and need to know who also then attends. In the past this required registrants to be logged into zoom when they register. And in some cases,...

Pending App request

Hi everyone,I try to add an app to my zoom, but I receive this replace: " Your request to add this app as been submitted to your admin and is pending their approval" .The problem is that my admin can't find the request. Please, could you tell me wher...

Acmegym by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! When re-adding accounts, Zoom doesn't send activation emails

Hi, Several months ago, I deleted Andrew's Zoom account. Now that he is working with us again, I have re-added his Zoom account (same First name, Last name, Email)to our admin site. However he still hasn't received an activation email. In spite of ad...

Kkaty50 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Outlook 2016 desktop Add-In does not retain the company domain

Occasionally, I get reports from end-users that the Add-In (not Plug-In) for Outlook 2016 desktop is not keeping them logged in via SSO. When the sign back in via SSO, the company domain is not filled-in in the domain string. If anyone knows the issu...

klm010 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom not signing in

hi,my zoom account was working fine until ten minutes ago, but when i tried to join a meeting it logged me out of everything and it just says “connecting”. i tested my internet but there is nothing wrong with it. i can also log in with my alternate a...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More